GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

New in box: Bilstein B8 mk6 GTI 55mm set (SOCAL) $600

Posting this feeler: I have a brand new in box set of mk6 Bilstein B8s. Thinking of going another direction - they have not been mounted yet. Looking to get $600 for the set. Let me know if interested!
  2. D

AC Moaning sound

Hi All! I posted this on VWVortex and Golfmk6 but haven't gotten any response. Does anybody on this side of the fence have a clue as to what could be causing my AC to make this moaning sound? It almost sounds like its low on oil or something. It only makes the sound when it's regulating...
  3. D

Flagstaff, AZ Meets/Clubs?

Hey all! Im staying in the Flagstaff area (NAU) for the week. Im curious if there are any local meets or car clubs? Id like to organize something for opening night of Furious 7 if there isn't already something.. Any help would be appreciated! :thumbup:
  4. D

FS: OEM smoked GTI tails & GTI/GLI Open Fog Grills - Socal (Orange County)

As the title states, im looking to sell my OEM smoked GTI tails and Open fog grills. I sold my Golf about a year ago and remembered that I have these parts laying around. Located in Irvine CA The OEM Smoked GTI tails are in perfect condition. They were used for less than a year and...
  5. D

K1 Speed Irvine GTG 4:00: 5-11-08

This is kinda short notice.. but this hasn't been done in a while. Arrive at 4:00PM K1 closes at 7:00 PM on sundays so dont be late! We will meet up in the parking lot and head in around 4:30PM. That way people will have enough time to arrive and race with the rest of the group...
  6. D

Socal MK5 photoshoot. 19.04.08

Click the link for directions! http://www.socaleuro.com/forum/showthread.php/socal-mk5-photoshoot-31596/index.html
  7. D

O.C NightDrive

There was a pretty good turn out for 4 hours notice last time :laugh: Lets do this again and make it even bigger! Where? We are going to meet at Fashion Island in Newport Beach in front of Circuit City, cruise pch then dana point harbor. When? Saturday the 16th at 10:00PM What? A night...
  8. D

OC Caravan to Parts4vw G2G! Saturday 10-20-2007 8:00 AM

Date: Saturday 10/20/07 Place: Dennys off Alicia Pkwy. in Mission Viejo Time: 8:00 a.m. / Leave by 8:30-8:45 Directions:http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=24445+alicia+pkwy&sll=33.59798,-117.69316&sspn=0.209042,0.458679&ie=UTF8&z=17&iwloc=addr&om=1 We will be taking the 5 south...