GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

96' m3 or UG gti with dsg?...

What do you guys think, im gonna be purchasing a car in around Dec, a sort of christmas gift for me. The m3 has some work done to it already, Dinan chip, upgraded intake manifold, intake, Eisenmann exhaust, and some audio stuff... btw the color of the m3 is dakar yellow and im azn im thinking...
  2. D

Gotdamn....

So i just read the new motor trend tonight and damnit so many new hot cars comin out...Im just surprised that the new gt-r is priced well and it has some technological comparisons with the gti, like the one piece turbo manifold and dsg system...I know its not only the gti that has this but...
  3. D

Top 5...

What will be your top 5 cars in your garage if you can afford it?... 1 - Audi RS4 2 - Golf MKV (fully up'ed) 3 - Ferrari 430 Scuderia 4 - Koeniggsegg CCX (just wake me up later) 5 - Pagani Zonda F (same here wake me up later) Just a thought...
  4. D

Carbonio...APR

IMHO I think the carbonio intake kit is the most useless intake kit in the market and damn its too much...I mean its still uses the stock location of the filter, it does look nice but whats the difference between that and the stock snorkel?...and as for APR why do they charge so much for there...
  5. D

dsg shifter

Have you guys noticed that the shifter on the dsg is somewhat reversed?...I mean if you ever ridden or drove a race car with a sequential transmission up shift is you pull the shifter and down shift is pushing the shifter...has anyone ever tried reversing them though...just a thought.:biggrin:
  6. D

Anti-lag?...

Anyone here knows if its possible or anyone knows where to get this kit?...
  7. D

headlight washers...

Is it me or the fahrenheits dont have that mist or headlight washer nozzle part on the bumper, I hope you guys know what im talking about...the reg gti's have em right?...
  8. D

Recommendations...

Im looking to upgrade an 08 gti and looking how many ppl here will recommend that on each area...also its on a budget, kinda staying away from ghl nor apr stuff... 1-exhaust- 2-downpipe- 3-chip- 4-intake- 5-suspension- Thats about it I guess, def need input on this...oh also it will be the dsg...
  9. D

Greddy?...

I was looking around the site of anyone had any experience with this exhaust but couldnt find one, so has anyone have it on there 2.0t?...if so how is it quality and sound wise...
  10. D

eurosport exhaust

Anyone have any info or have this on there 2.0t yet?...