GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

how many 2008 GTIs in the U.S.?

Noticed that there is virtually non advertising done for the best VW out there, the GTI. Perhaps this is because not many are sold in the U.S.? Anyone know how many 2008's were produced for the U.S. market? Also, why is Reflex Silver available only thru special order now?
  2. J

Check Engine Reset

Hi! Wondering if anyone out there knows how to reset the check engine light. I think I solved the problem based on some feedback from my mechanic, but need to reset the check engine light to see if it comes back on before I take time off work to take it into the mechanic. Help?
  3. J

Autobahn Package

Does the Autobahn Package include the same leather interior as Package 2? Or, is it different?? I read somewhere that the Autobahn seats are only partial leather ... anyone out there know for sure? Have pics of the seats to share?? Thanks in advance!
  4. J

Need price opinion quick! :-)

2008, 4dr GTI, silver, autobahn package, 18" hufs, DSG. After a day of negotiation: final price is $27,557 which includes destination and invoice fees. That does not include sales tax and license. I feel this is a good deal, but know far less than all of you. I go in to sign papers on...