GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

Where can i get rid of my cat?

I have a GHL dp i was wondering if u guys know any places in so cal that will chop my high flow cat. :thumbsup:
  2. R

FS: Playstation 2 slim + 2 controllers + Grand theft auto 4 $80

FS: Playstation 2 slim + 2 controllers + Grand theft auto 4 $80. Really good bargain need money fast lol. :thumbsup:
  3. R

Need help finding a muffler

Hey guys! I have been looking around for a high performance muffler and i cant seem to find just the muffler. Every where i look its a cat back exhaust. Can u guys send me some links please. :thumbup:
  4. R

Anything else???

Do i need anything else with coilovers or a spring/shock setup like camber kits, something that will make it sit nice on the wheel??? Thank You!:thumbsup:
  5. R

What next?

I just got my 3" GHL downpipe on. What should i get next? I have a K&N air filter. I am thinking maybe taking out the resonater and straight piping the rest of it? Or chip it then do that???
  6. R

Sidemarkers!

Hey guys! Is there a way to take out the sidemarker bulbs???
  7. R

Need help for Air filter

I just bought K&N air filter and is it easy to install, if so i have been looking for a DIY and i cant find one for it.
  8. R

Any MEETS???

Are there any euro meets in So Cal area on Friday or Sunday???
  9. R

Help Please!!

I was driving my car today pretty hard. After i dropped my freinds i was just driving around punching it here and there and it was pulling really hard. I dont know why and then a couple min later i looked and my CEL turned on. Anyone know what it could it be from?
  10. R

Best Intake Period

What is the best intake to get money not being the issue. I dont know anything about the Dbilas intake, so far im thinking EVO MS
  11. R

Need Help Quick

U guys ive been looking around for the whole 30th anniversary backbumper not just the rear valance i looked on oemplus and still nothing can anyone send me a link cause i got rearended and i need to order one as soon as possible...
  12. R

WOW talk about karma

So it was a Monday morning and i really didnt feel like goin to school. So i faked an illness and stay home. I got really bored so i decided to take the car out for a spin and then wash. So i head over buy some washing materials, then I went to school and picked up my freind. Wehn i left the...
  13. R

CAI

I really want a CAI im thinking about Injen does anyone have this intake. If so are u happy with it?
  14. R

Loud Click or Thump noise

Randomly every couple of days when i drive my car and make a fast wide turn there is a loud clicking noise either coming from my seat or under the car i cant tell from which is it an issue, maybe u guys have had this problem before. It is really bothering me have no clue what it is.
  15. R

Blown Head gasket with 1600 miles

Okay i was on my way driving to my freinds house on the freeway when i bump into my friend driving his camry. I was just messing around downshifting and stuff. Then i see this tunnel coming up and i slow down so i can get in the range to downshift to 3rd. So i downshift to 3rd puch it to...