1. Deezz_Nuttz

Hawk HPS Pads (So Cal)

Hawk HPS Pads (So Cal) FREE BNIB FREE Picked up Or you pay shipping
  2. Deezz_Nuttz

SO CAL: OEM VW gti turboback

FS: OEM MKV GTI Turboback Need to pass smog? buy this! $100 OBO
  3. Deezz_Nuttz

Parts for Sale (So Cal)

All prices are OBO and +Shipping These parts where used on my 2006 GTI Neuspeed Intake - $150 SOLD AWE Tuning Turbo Back Exhaust (Catted, Non-Res) - $600 SOLD F.K. Streetlines - $200 + trade SOLD OEM ShortShifter - $40 SOLD 42D.D. Shifter Bushings (1 Round, 1 Square Part # 42-455-007) - $25...
  4. Deezz_Nuttz

Build motor or trade up/down?

We all want fast cars right? I've read tons of build threads on the 2.0t FSI motor, and I'm a bit disappointed. I know our cars weren't meant to be "fast". I don't know what to do. I need some honest opinions, hopefully from the BT guys. I can do a straight up trade for a b5 s4. I hope I...
  5. Deezz_Nuttz

New Pics

Meh, I'm no pro obviously
  6. Deezz_Nuttz

can this be fixed?

I understand there may be slight size differences between brands and/or models of tires... but I never had this amount of rubbing to cause this on the tires i rotated. Anybody roll their own fenders?
  7. Deezz_Nuttz

Places to go to for frame notching So Cal

Any suggestions? Sent from my HTC Glacier
  8. Deezz_Nuttz

FS: h&r sport springs So Cal

H&R Sport springs (54752) These are the revised ones with lower rear springs. With oem struts and rear shocks. These are off the car and ready to go $150 obo picked up *2/13/12* *SOLD*
  9. Deezz_Nuttz

19x8.5 ET32 will it work?

Need some advice, looking for new shoes. found some I like but they are 19"s and I'm not sure if the offset will work. 19x8.5 with ET32 (or I can get ET35) Can I run this? gonna be on FK streetlines.
  10. Deezz_Nuttz

Fiat 500 in so cal

Would anybody be interested in having a see-n-touch session with the new fiat 500?
  11. Deezz_Nuttz

A/c compressor

Somebody with a bentley manual please check to see what type of compressor we have.
  12. Deezz_Nuttz

Hood Bra

Can somebody point me in the right direction as to where to purchase a Hood Bra?
  13. Deezz_Nuttz

XBOX 360 Games and Stuff.

My 360 died for the last time on me so I'm getting rid of this stuff. Games Include original game case and manuals, all are like new condition. Halo 3 ODST - $35 Madden 10 - $35 Borderlands - $35 Gears of War 2 - $20 Soul Calibur IV - $20 Fight Night 4 - $20 Left 4 Dead - $20 The Orange Box -...
  14. Deezz_Nuttz

PS3 External Drive Folder Settings

Quick question... I got an external drive for my Movies to work with my PS3... but I can't get it to recognize the folders. I can still find them, but I have to press "Triangle" and select "Display All" before I can see the list of movies saved on the drive. Does anybody know the folder...
  15. Deezz_Nuttz

42DD Downpipe

42DD Street Series DP Anybody running this DP? looks interesting. I like how there are 3 o2 sensor bungs. Since I'm running FSI I can use the 3rd bung for a wideband sensor. I'd like some reviews from people with experience with this hardware or anything from 42DD Thanks Folks.
  16. Deezz_Nuttz

Rev's Hang after TBE?

Hello! Recently installed a TBE. Aside from the CEL I got (dont have the code yet). I've noticed that my REV's hang like crazy while "cold". I put cold in emphasis because the Temp Gauge reads normal, whatever the middle is (190? iono). Anyways, this only happens within a few minutes of...
  17. Deezz_Nuttz

AWE Turbo Back Underbody Pics

Can somebody post pics on the underbody with this tbe?
  18. Deezz_Nuttz

Got a Netbook?

I'd like your opinions. I'm looking to get one but there just so many out there to choose from. I don't know which to get. Here's what I'm looking for (in order of importance) 1)Battery Life. 2)Keyboard "type-ability" (sizing, key layout) 3)Hard Drive storage 4)Size/Weight 5)Amount of USB ports.
  19. Deezz_Nuttz

Anybody here a CCNA or CCNE?

Willing to help a fellow vdubber out?
  20. Deezz_Nuttz

Timing Belt When?

The manual states 120,000, is that true???? wow