GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. ottwabbit

Considering Second Car...

Oh, yeah... forgot to add something: #DRIVEYOURR#YOLO Mods, I deserve to be banned for this comment, I know .... :paddle:
  2. ottwabbit

Considering Second Car...

It all depends what beater you get... I would strongly discourage you from getting any German-made beater--- the maintenance will cost you more than the "loss of value" on your R for miles put on it... We have a second car in the house, a 98 Acura Integra, which my wife bought new 15 years ago...
  3. ottwabbit

The Picture Game #2

4. ottwabbit

Forum slow in the last couple of days?!

It is possible that the site has maxed out its monthly bandwith limit and that it is being 'capped' by the service provider. If that is the case, by the 1st it will hopefully get better. Other options are scheduled service maintenance, backups, etc... I doubt that the site would have received...
  5. ottwabbit

My neighbor's car got stolen...

So, a couple of nights ago, my neighbour's car (2010 Mitsubishi Lancer) got stolen. We live in a condo building and he parks next to me. The car must have been put on a flatbed and taken away... NO alarm went off, no broken glass, and nobody heard anything... Those guys are really good... I bet...
  6. ottwabbit

Picture whoring

I've been wanting to get some D-SLR pics taken of my car, and finally today I got some taken by Peter from nphoto.ca (Thanks, Bud!). Opinions welcome.
  7. ottwabbit

Got smoked...

Got smoked tail lights (R32) installed and tinted my windows today... :)
  8. ottwabbit

New gang initiation process - RCMP warning - Anyone knows if this is true?

Just got this email at my work email address... ANyone knows if it is one of those stupid chain letters, or a real RCMP warning? --------------------------- RCMP WARNING !! Please pass this on! Important police warning. Very scary, now moving east....started in Manitoba, now in...
  9. ottwabbit

Just got my Rabbit tuned with the APR software...

... and I AM LOVING IT.... I have only tested the 91 octane mode as the gas station that I stopped to did not have the 93 octane... I've had the chip for only 1 hour, and will add more detailed review of it at a later time... But, in short, I am falling in love with my car all over again. I...
  10. ottwabbit

OVD (Ottawa Vdubbing) MKV Photoshoot

Not the best day for pictures (too sunny), but some nice cars there:
  11. ottwabbit

Rainy Night Pics

Just playing with my point-and-shoot camera and Photoshop...
  12. ottwabbit

2 Rolling Pics of my Rabbit...

Ottawa & Montreal Vdubbing clubs got together half-way between the two cities for a nice "maple syrup" brunch... ;) These are the two pics of my Rabbit from the cruise to the Sugar Shack (thanks C.J. for these pics !!!). For rest of the pics (a lot of them) follow the link below...
  13. ottwabbit

MKVI - 4x4 Status - Needs Serious Drop ;)

Just saw real-life pics of the new MKVI Golf, and it comes with a SERIOUS 4X4 stance... Wow, it desperately needs a drop. I prefer my MKV --- I'll drive it 'till the day it dies... (or 'till MKVII comes out :) http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1768
  14. ottwabbit

Need modding advice.

Hello. The first picture is what my car looks right now - Votex Body Kit - H&R Sport Springs - 18" Visions Wheels ------ I currently have stock tails and front lights... I want to make a few additional mods, but not sure which direction to go with... I just wanted your advice... I know it's...
  15. ottwabbit

New MKV Owner :)

Hello. I've been roaming around for quite a bit, and I finally got a MKV (got it used, 9-months old, still smells like new though). Specs: - 2008 VW Rabbit (TR) - 3-door, 5-speed. - Rabbit monster mats Mods: - H&R Sport Springs - 18" VW Vision V Alloy Wheels with 225/40ZR18 Tires (Currently...
  16. ottwabbit

MKVI GTI Pictures Unveiled

As reported on golfmk6.com, here is what the new GTI (MK6) looks like... http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1507 http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1506 I really thought it was supposed to have different tail lights than Golf Mk6????
  17. ottwabbit

New Artist Renderings of the 2010 GTI

Originally Posted on GolfMk6.com: http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1490 I just made a few small photoshops (edited the red stripe a bit and included different colours). Enjoy.
  18. ottwabbit

Can anyone recognize the car in this picture?

I am wondering about the black car in the background. It almost looks like the MKVI Golf, but it is not... Anyone knows which car that is? Looks sweet, IMO.
  19. ottwabbit

Driver's Option

Does anyone know anything about this "purchase" option... I don't see what the difference between this and the lease is... Don't you have an option of buying your car after the lease as well...
  20. ottwabbit

My new personalized licence plate

Just ordered it... Still don't own a MKV, but I couldn't risk losing the licence plate of my choice. It'll be on my MKIV for now... ;)