GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

FS: Original R32 Taillights, Open GTI Foglight Grills, New Polarg Yellow Fogs

UPDATE R32 Taillights & Open Fog Grilles Sold! Hi guys, I'm selling my GTI and have some of my cosmetic mods for sale. 1. Original RHD R32 Tinted Taillights SOLD! 2. A set of original open foglight grills for the GTI (honeycomb pattern). SOLD! 3. Brand new Japanese made Polarg Yellow...
  2. J

Alternative to RNS-510 Navigation/Bluetooth...

I came across this the other day, in the classified section of Watercooled.org. http://www.vwwatercooled.org.au/newforum/upload/showthread.php?t=12612 It's not the RNS-510 but it looks OEM, more like an upside down MFD2. Apparently it costs $899, and is fully compatible with steering wheel...
  3. J

Additional features on the MFD...

...for those who have Highlines :biggrin: Looks interesting! :w00t: Video link from this website... http://store.l-c-t.com/merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=mkv_vcm_ultra&Store_Code=LCT
  4. J

Does anyone know this car with these wheels?

Hi everyone, has anyone seen or does anyone know who owns this car? Looks the goods :drool: I'm keen on those wheels!
  5. J

Those looking for custom floor mats....

....stumbled across this website from a VW Forum based in HK. http://www.autostyle.co.uk/ They're a UK based company that does custom floor mats, and being based in the UK, do so for RHD cars :thumbup: Definitely pricey, but apparently the quality is very good. Food for thought :wink: You...
  6. J

Annoying clicks with DSG and parcel shelf noises...

Hey everyone, not sure if anyone's experienced this before and I can't find a previous thread. My car is about a month old, and has travelled approx. 700 km. Since delivery, i've noticed that then when I use the DSG in manual mode to change gears, there's a clicking sound and feel that seems...
  7. J

Clicking sound in DSG shifter

Hey everyone, not sure if anyone's experienced this before and I can't find a previous thread. My car is about a month old, and has travelled approx. 700 km. Since delivery, i've noticed that then when I use the DSG in manual mode to change gears, there's a clicking sound and feel that seems...
  8. J

Anyone noticed the differences in parking light location

I noticed today that on my Xenon-equipped car, the parking lights are in horizontal strip where the indicators are. I don't have a picture, but here's a Fahrenheit pic to show what I mean. I'm comparing this to Liam's Halogen equipped car, where the parking lights are within the same...
  9. J

Tyre pressure monitor for those with upgraded wheels

I know this has been discussed before in another thread to some degree, but seeing as there's a few people (judging from the Group Buy below) upgrading wheels soon, I thought it might be of interest. For those of you guys out there with upgraded wheels, have you had any problems with the Tyre...
  10. J

New Graphite Blue Pics

For those who've ordered in the new Graphite Blue or contemplating...:wink:
  11. J

Foglight bulbs in Aus GTIs?

Hey everyone, as most of you know, I'm still waiting for my car so I can't consult my owner's manual for this! I'm thinking of installing different colour fog bulbs in the GTI. Currently, I've a soft spot for the 'French' yellow foglights and I've seen a few places that sell them. I thought...
  12. J

Volkswagen VIN Decoder

I came across this website for those interested in decoding their VINs. It seems pretty accurate. I've tried it for both my Bora and my pending GTI- it even tells you what day the car was manufactured! My GTI's specs included 3K1- Safety headrest system. I wonder if Active Head Restraints are...
  13. J

Introduction- another (soon-to-be) GTI owner!

Hi everyone, I'm new on this forum. My name is Jules. I've been lurking around here for a little while, but since I don't have a MkV (yet!), I refrained from posting! hehe :rolleyes: I'm usually on the 'Tex (same username), but I stumbled across here after hearing others from there were here...