GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

The bike thread - mountain, road, fat, TT, DJ, cross... what are you riding?

Hahaha well I am ok with the looks of it ... It is just not practical. Every time we see i crosstour I think it looks similar but he swears that car is ugly and the ZDX is not. It's not great on gas and you can not carry many people or lots of stuff. I can pretty much carry as much cargo in my...
  2. G

Lol it is hard finding a good car! I started looking a year before my lease was up and I am very happy with my GTI. But boy did I drive a bunch of cars ... And they would always stick me with the sales person who knew nothing. I guess they just assumed that a girl coming into a car dealership...
  3. G

DBESTGTI Yea, sounds like the bigger vehicle is better for you! I visited Colorado for the first time this year, I came out for the Bills/Broncos game (I am a huge Bills fan) and wow it was beautiful. I wish I could have brought my bike out with me. Thanks for the suggestion on the hitch. I...
  4. G

My fear is that I will back into something with it. I have backed into plenty of things before. Does this set up block the rear camera at all?
  5. G

This is my baby. Although I do not have a roof rack yet :( and I do not want to use the saris bones that I had on my old car. While it works great it really scratched the car paint. That is not gonna fly with the mk7.
  6. G

What Brand TV do you have?

So I did not have a TV for almost 3 years (after the last one died and the place I bought it went out of business. Then I figured out I did not miss TV that much except for football so I didn't bother to replace it) This year I finally broke down and bought the cheapest 32 inch flat screen I...
  7. G

What car does your partner drive?

Yea, it's cool looking but not practical. I can see why they don't make it anymore. He really likes driving it so its all good! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. G

Your previous rides......Share it !!

So I have owned 1991 Chevy Cavalier 1977 Datsun 280z 2009 Ford Fusion 2003 CLK 320 Designo Convertible 2011 Mazda 3 2015 GTI
  9. G

What car does your partner drive?

Acura ZDX ... Although I think he is secretly very jealous of my GTI :)