GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

FS: Koni Sport Strut/Shock Set

FS: Koni Sport Strut/Shock Set - **SOLD** Used for 10k miles. All in perfect condition and ready to ship in original box. $400 for So Cal pick up, $425 shipped to lower 48. SOLD. THANKS FOR LOOKING.
  2. B

SoCal Items FS: Koni,Forge,EJ,NS,EVOMS.....

FS (SoCal): Koni Sports for MKV MKV Koni Adj. Sport Struts = $425 obo - Used for 8k. Off the car and ready to ship! Please PM to make an offer. - All other items sold. :thumbsup:
  3. B

Stg 2 Newbie!!

Got a ride in an all Neuspeed '07 Stg 2 GTI yesterday. Damn that car pulls strong. Zero lag. Driver had trouble hooking up the tires maybe once or twice during the 5 minute drive. He was beating the piss out of the car. The Neuspeed DP/Exhaust combo sounded absolutely amazing :wub: . Very...
  4. B

STEVE'S INDEPENDENT VOLKSWAGEN & AUDI

Anyone in So Cal have any experience with these guys? Looking for an independent service facility. They pour ELF motor oil too, which I've heard pretty good things about. EDIT: Added URL. http://www.stevesindependentvwaudi.com/home/
  5. B

Sunday morning canyon run

Took a couple shots this morning. Happy Holidays!
  6. B

Just got flashed APR STG 1 last night!!!

All I can say is :happyanim:! Car drives absolutely amazing! I wasn't expecting such an increase from Stg 1. When I went Stg 1 in my old WRX, gains were very minimal, just a smoother curve with a small increase in boost. I had to go Stg 2 in the WRX to see/feel gains. Stg 1 on the MKV turns...
  7. B

JNGAutosports in El Monte

These guys are the closest REVO dealer to me. Everytime I call their shop, I get voicemail. Anyone have any experience with them? Eurocode would the next option for me.
  8. B

Question re: Eibach Pro System

Looking at the Eibach Pro System. Anyone have comments on the Eibach dampers? It's hard to find good reviews on them as most people don't upgrade dampers when they run the pro kit springs. Is the pro system going to be much firmer than stock? I'm really looking for a "performance" upgrade...