GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. DW58

College Football

Scotland 45 : 10 Japan
  2. DW58

College Football

Never mind guys - there some real sport starting this evening in London with the first match of the Rugby World Cup.
  3. DW58

What car did you pass your driving test in?

Foor goodness' sake don't try that in a helicopter!
  4. DW58

What car did you pass your driving test in?

1974 Volkswagen 412LS Variant - test taken/passed in October 1977.
  5. DW58

Things which irritate me on this forum

I suspect this is largely because there isn't the modification culture here in Europe that there is in North America. As I understand it, there is a massive gulf between car culture here in Europe and in the US. You also have to appreciate that generally European (and especially British) roads...
  6. DW58

Apparently he's still around, he was online this morning according to his profile.
  7. DW58

Yes I remember WolksVagen, he was a good dude. I don't rcollect The Bruce however, maybe after/before my time, i.e. covering my period of absence. The Brazilians were a pain in the arse here for a while, but they seem to have disappeared. I sometimes expected to be sanctioned here when I was...
  8. DW58

People starting threads with "So I ... ... " or similar. Europe/Australasia/South Africa had the Golf Mk7 for a long period prior to its lauch in North America, therefore a considerable build-up of knowledge was already on this forum before they were first on sale in USA/Canada, but no-one...
  9. DW58

What hobbies do you have

Rifle shooting - long range mainly Handloading Hunting - deer Photography
  10. DW58

Information on bottom of forum posts

Click on "UserCP" at the top of the forum, and then on "Edit Signature" on the left hand side - you do the rest.
  11. DW58

Block members

What a great start to board membership - my ignore list just went up by one member.
  12. DW58

Forum Search

My goodness, am I imagining this? :eek:
  13. DW58

Your previous rides......Share it !!

My point being that so many posters don't look to see if a topic has been covered before - there again it would be easier if the GolfMk7.com search engine wasn't worse than useless.
  14. DW58

Your previous rides......Share it !!

Isn't this already being covered here?