GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. 07gti2.0

(HELP) EPC light on...

so recently my car was losing boost so i took it to NGP and they put it on the dyno and it came up that i needed a new pcv..so then they installed that and a week later(today) i turned on the car and the EPC light and the check engine light came on..anyone else have this problem? what do i...
  2. 07gti2.0

WTB TBE

anyone selling a tbe? id prefer ghl or apr. and how much do you want for it?
  3. 07gti2.0

ANYONE WITH VAGCOM IN MD?

anyone have a vagcom that lives in maryland..cuz i need your help
  4. 07gti2.0

apr stage 4 is finally here!!!

ha not..just said that to get you to read my post...anyway will a blown dv or blown pcv make the check engine light come on and make it go into limp mode?
  5. 07gti2.0

Another problem with the GTI..

so now when im pressing on the gas i hear a hissing noise til i let off of the gas..now im guessing i have a boost leak somewhere is that so??..and i have another question i also have the replacement dv from forge..will my stock n249 valve work with that?
  6. 07gti2.0

I GOT A BIG PROBLEM!

well the mounting peice on my intake broke so they sent me another one so i took off the intake and put the new mounting peice on then called it a night..the next day i was on my way to work and i felt a huge power loss..so when i got home i double checked everything like making sure the intake...
  7. 07gti2.0

Name your kills!!

name your kills then name your mods..i getting my tbe put on tomorrow then reflashed to stg2..just wondering what i can hang with or beat..i have a pretty good idea..like im guessing we can take Z's and SRT's but what about gto's??
  8. 07gti2.0

stg2?

i have stage 1 now but im getting my ghl tbe put on tomorrow..will i feel any diff with stage 1 with tbe without being flashed yet?
  9. 07gti2.0

600hp gti!!!

lol jk anyone have pics of a cw gti with black eyelids?? thanks
  10. 07gti2.0

ANYONE W/ A CW GTI?

anyone have pics of your cw gti with the carbon fiber grille? im thinking about getting one but i dont know for sure yet...show some pics please
  11. 07gti2.0

ANYONE ELSE HAVE THIS PROBLEM??

so i was racing and older bmw but it was still quick and after i beat it i slowed up and turned off onto the highway..and here is when the problem started..everytime i would give it gas the clutch pedal would vibrate..and if i let off it was fine..anyone else have or had this problem? if it...
  12. 07gti2.0

GOT CHIPPED AND RAPED A SUPRA!

i got chipped earlier this morning and when i got home my buddy hooked up my intake...so as of now i have eurosport intake..forge replacement dv and apr stock 93 octane...so later that night i left my girlfriends house and figured what the hell ill see if anyone is out..so its like 12 45 am..i...
  13. 07gti2.0

GETTING CHIPPED TOMORROW

yeah thats right im getting chipped lol..finally!..me and my buddy sam are going up tomorrow morning to a local apr dealer..oh you might know sam..hes the one with the 400+ stage 3 gti lol..anyway im siked im getting the 93 oct stage 1 with stock switchback..anyone have this same setup..oh yeah...
  14. 07gti2.0

STAGE 2 WITH JUST INTAKE??

i know that running stage 2 with my stock exhaust will burn my cat up but i was wondering if anyone is doing this now and are you having any problems..when or if i get chipped this weekend im not gonna run it hard all the time im gonna leave it on stock til i buy my buddys tbe..so if you could...
  15. 07gti2.0

WHO'S REPPIN SPRINGS??

im gonna order springs cuz i dont have the money for coilovers so post pics of your car with the springs and which make they are..im looking for the biggest drop..thanks
  16. 07gti2.0

EUROSPORT INTAKE PICS??

anyone have pics of the eurosport intake installed but with the engine cover?? thanks
  17. 07gti2.0

JUST ORDERED THESE AND CANT WAIT!!!!

i just ordered these two things what do you guys think??:thumbup: Eurosport Intake^ Forge DV^
  18. 07gti2.0

traded my 07 gti for a boosted civic hatch!!

haha not do think im retarded? i just did that to get your attention lol..anyway im buying my buddies nsp boost gauge but he said i need a vacumn line of something..so where can i get that? just at a local car part store like advanced auto or autozone?? thanks..
  19. 07gti2.0

springs or coilovers?

im not a real expert on suspension..so which would be better to have..only thing i know is that with coilovers you can raise the car back up if you want..but my question which is better for the car..and which kit is the best?? thanks
  20. 07gti2.0

STAGE 2 NUMBERS????

Does anyone have numbers for stage 2 with intake and tbe?? or a video? thanks