GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. V

FS: Fully Loaded APR ECU Upgrade

SOLD to plyhard13 great buyer great communication followed through with everything.
  2. V

FS: 2006 OEM GTI suspension (will part out)

Have my stock suspension off my 2006 GTI for sale. Was on the car for about 30,500 miles FL roads nice and smooth and no rust. Looking for $150 shipped and am willing to part out. Includes Front and rear springs, Front struts rear shocks, and all bump stops. You will need new hats on the...
  3. V

FS: Euro Headlight Switch

Euro headlight switch for sale. Purchased new still in perfect working condition and looks brand new. Car was totaled so thats why I'm selling. Purchase my euro rear fog to go with it and I'll combine shipping http://golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63004 Euro light switch only: $45 shipped...
  4. V

FS: Open Fog Grills

Set of open fog grills for an MKV GTI. Bought for my car but didn't get a chance to put them on before it was totaled. $45 shipped Can take pics if needed, but they are like new never installed.
  5. V

Tail of the Dragon pics

My gf ordered me a cd from us129photos.com for my b-day. We went up with our local club cflmkv for Southern Worthersee 2008 (awesome show). Can't wait to go back, enjoy the pics: If you have any pics of your own from the road post them up!
  6. V

FS: Techtonics Tuning $50 gift certificate for $40

Won this at Souther Worthersee 2008, don't see myself using it before it expires 5/30/09 so I figured I'd help another dubber out. Save yourself $10 on your next purchase from Techtonics Tuning and buy this $50 gift certificate for $40 shipped.