GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. P

It's Happening... Subaru STI to get new engine.

You can have an aggressive & stiff suspension on a not that stiff of a frame...will ride rough all day and be tough to dial regardless of socks...then add over-stiffened rear sway to counter understeer from badly managing weight transfer that gets exacerbated by the easily added extra power...
  2. P

My brother is getting a prius. Need help!

Will be fun next Thanksgiving...cause he aint gonna talk to you before it... :23:
  3. P

You should spend more time in a Prius forum then, trying to find honest members that share their reliability issues an not just stroking their confirmation bias, instead of a Golf biased forum. Let your brother do his thing, you look after what YOU want to do =)
  4. P

Funny to say that: I was on the fence of leasing a 500e right before I got my current GTI, but one of the major drawbacks was the fact that there was no way to put a rear-facing child seat - with the kid strapped in it... :D With current gas prices, a new Prius will be hard pressed to break...
  5. P

^This. If he was inclined to get a GTI or something sportier he would try to do that...then the OP would be "brother tries to have me chip in to buy him a GTI"... Btw, I would love to see how you can get a 500e and GTI mkV, or even worse, a S2K with the "change" out of a $10K budget :mad0259...
  6. P

RS3 coming to the America

Similar deal with the TT RS...great cars, the potential of that I5 is insane...but...so is MSRP.