GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

FS: BSH Boost Tap $35

Hello Fellow Dubbers, I have a brand new never installed BSH boost tap for sale ($35). here is a link to the BSH site of what you will be getting http://www.bshspeedshop.com/bshstore/products/BSH-VW-FSI%7B47%7DTSI-Boost-Tap.html Please see my pic below, you will notice that I am missing one of...
  2. T

FS: Injector O-Rings, Intake Manifold Gasket and Triple Square Sockets

hey guys, i have a few items up for sale. please email me atroldanr88@gmail.com all items are brand new and never used if you want the gasket and need the o rings i will throw them all(4) in for $10. Injector O-Ring Kit 4 total SOLD Intake Manifold Gasket SOLD Triple Square Socket Kit - 4...
  3. T

Signs of a bad clutch or transmission? HELP

hello my vw brothers, i have an 07 MKV GTI with a 6 speed manual transmission and 105,000 miles. a few days ago i started getting a weird rattle coming from either my clutch or transmission. im not an expert but basically this is what is happening. when the car is at a dead stop i start...
  4. T

need HELP timing belt installation Rancho Cucamonga

im near the end of this installation. im just having trouble installing the new belt and adjusting the tensioner to its final position. if anyone is available to help me wrap this up tomorrow i would be forever grateful. please email me at roldanr88@gmail.com or txt me at 951-662-9585 ps i have...
  5. T

Check out my FS thread

http://golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=154540
  6. T

FS:MKVGTI Stock intake,modded intake cover, Suspension, catback exhaust & H&R spacers

FS:MKVGTI Stock intake,modded intake cover, Suspension, catback exhaust & H&R spacers Hello All, i have a few stock items for sale along with some H&R spacers MKV GTI STOCK INTAKE this was used for about 20K i would recomend a new filter $100 MODDED INTAKE COVER SOLD STOCK SUSPENSION...
  7. T

Oil filter housing broke

Hey guys have a mkv gti fsi and I was just about to do my oil change. when I was trying to loosen the housing. The end of it which my 1-1/2 socket goes to cracked a little bit. Just wondering if anyone has run into this problem before and how they got there's off. I have apretty good idea how...
  8. T

Help!new leak need help diagnosing

hello all, ive had my baby for almost 4 years now with almost no problems. i recently started a job that requires an 80 mile commute a day, sine i started commuting and after the last oil change i did this weekend i found this when i was underneath my car. i have 5000 miles left in my warranty...
  9. T

VAG COM help! in rancho cucamonga area

need some vag come help with my hatch pop mod. got the parts installed just need the programming. ill check back here but if your down call or txt me 951-662-9585 trying to get this done asap. i know nothing in life is free so ill buy you a brew or something just let me know. names Roldan heres...
  10. T

FS: 17" Classix, 4000 miles (SoCal)

im selling my 17" Classix for $700 plus shipping obo. these will include tires. only 4000 miles on them. all in great condition. the front passenger wheel has a small "rash" hardly noticable, unless looking for it. pm with offers. im located in SoCal so i would definitely love a pick up but...
  11. T

WTB: VW emblems (front and rear)

if you have debadged your front grill ill take your VW emblem of your hands. i think the rear emblem will be harder to come by but if you have these let me know how much you want. Thanks
  12. T

WTB: huffs socal preferred

i live in socal and am looking for a set of huffs. please let me know what you got. really interested. i tried searching but it seems like im a month late on like all deals :( and if for some reason you would like to trade for my classix than would could do that also, plus cash of course. open...
  13. T

FS: OEM stock tail lights

SOLD thanks for looking
  14. T

WTT:trade your huffs for my classix + cash!! (socal)

my classix for your huffs. my wheels only have 4,000 miles on them. how much do you want for your huffs? let me know we can negotiate