GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. NolaMKVI

Childhood Restored!

true, very true It even sucks in Xenoverse.
  2. NolaMKVI

Childhood Restored!

The US spec sucks, I wish they would English dub the Jap spec and release as a collectors edition, I read last night that DBZ was from the creator and that GT was written by someone different. Battle of the gods was by creator, and so is this new series. a lot of info on the details of the...
  3. NolaMKVI

Childhood Restored!

New Dragonball series is on the way! I was in middle school when Goku turned SSJ vs Frieza for the first time :thumbup: (US release) so I was all up in this from the get go, I lost touch after Z ended and the horrible GT started, but when the Xenoverse game came out this year, I got back into...
  4. NolaMKVI

Convince me not to get into a '15 Camry XSE

If youre diehard VW fan, get the Passat. get the maxima if you need bigger, or a SHO ford
  5. NolaMKVI

Where to buy Alcohol in Miami?

Come to New Orleans and they'll give it to you frozen like a slushy in a cup that fits in the cup holder... then they give you a straw and let you drive away to reek havoc on the masses :happyanim::laugh: seriously though, any store like mentioned above and if they are weird like Oklahoma is...
  6. NolaMKVI

Looking for opinions from previous STI owners...

Rumor has it the 06 hawk eye is the best to go with for reasons mentioned above. If I come across a good deal when the GTI is about ready to go the a 06 is what I'll be aiming for. If not then I'll be looking for a 99 WRX shell and will be putting a 06 motor/trans in it. Ive always been a fan...
  7. NolaMKVI

So like, how many womanz has you banged?

Just seen this thread! Im about to have fun in here I'm 26 (27 in September) and My number is at an even 40. My current girlfriend being number 40. Went into the hospital after we met (banged lol) for crohns for a week and got all my testing done while I was there and Im clean as a brand new...
  8. NolaMKVI

Talk me out of the Spark EV

Whats a 2LT? I dont keep up will the current powerwheels :D Glad you found something with a good deal :thumbsup:
  9. NolaMKVI

People with Children

Novmember 29, 2012. Best day of my life. I mod once a year... income tax time lol.....
  10. NolaMKVI

Buychina.com

Based on the other thread with 50+ pages which I dont feel like reading through.. How was previous buyers experiences with the site? Looking to get the small knick knack stuff..
  11. NolaMKVI

Buychina.com

added link to the OP, thanks :thumbsup:
  12. NolaMKVI

Buychina.com

Stumble upon this... and its scary... www.buychina.com Anyone deal with this site? Ive read good and bad reviews.. Rumor also has it that some of the websites that we already visit and buy from mass purchase from here and resell to us anyways. I just typed in "volkswagen gti mk6" I...
  13. NolaMKVI

Waka Flocka Flame for President

They both suck.
  14. NolaMKVI

seems like all the pros and cons are about even if you spread them out.. the only thing is (and Ive never leased a vehicle so correct me if im wrong) can you cancel the lease early and if so do you have to pay any fees? Hate to see you get stuck in something after only having it a year..
  15. NolaMKVI

Yea, going off of the 39 months term then youre making out like a bandit. Seems like you should do it.
  16. NolaMKVI

$2500 one time or a year? Its $2580 what youre doing now per year (bike/train) $1668 for the car per year (not including insurance) I think after insurance gets you you'll be about even per year or even a little more... $2500-$1668= $832 divide that left over cash by 12 [months] and you get...
  17. NolaMKVI

Where do you stash your pistol when you're driving?

thats what I was thinking, even the passenger side one is easy to get to quickly