GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. V

PC Building

I did and the CPU was holding me back. blah
  2. V

PC Building

The chip is like 8 years old now and the mother board is...ok DD3 1600--16GB Ram Idk i just cant run assassins creed odyssey on it without significant delays and like..medium setting only getting 20-24 fps.
  3. V

PC Building

Well anything will be better than my current set up. I would like to change my case as well. i cannot decided which one i want.
  4. V

PC Building

I will say my next Chip will be AMD. i am using an i52550k soooo and like DDR3-1600 at 16Gb RAM. sooooo anything will be better, my only worry is using AMD with my Nvidia GTX970 . Not sure how that will work.
  5. V

Whats your occupation?

I am a Manager at a Family owned Solid waste/recycle company.
  6. V

PC Building

Can we be Friends? i cant believe the cost of that Ram and Motherboard. What are you playing on a machine like that and have you since bought a 4k Monitor?
  7. V

PC Building

Ive been looking at making a new PC as my current one is having issues thanks to the CPU. im running an ivory bridge i5 and while the GTX970 GPU works for what i need the CPU has been lack luster in performance.
  8. V

PC Building

Wow that looks beautiful. Would you mind sharing the build components and if it was built for 2k or 4k?
  9. V

"Car Guys"

How Stable is that using just the pad?
  10. V

"Car Guys"

wow, i wish i knew about that 2x4 method, is the 2x4 on the jack itself or is it sitting on the floor?
  11. V

The Official Road Rage Story Thread

Yah i know the spot. I am just grateful i don't have to go through the Traffic Scribble in West-borough anymore doing rush hour.
  12. V

The Petition To Reinstate Jeremy Clarkson

I like what you are throwing down *cough* Must be a New England mind set.. (smart and what not)
  13. V

Its odd, but for some reason i will miss the guy. I think he helped a lot in the enthusiast community.
  14. V

Meh i signed. It's the one Car thing my wife will watch.
  15. V

;(

Hopefully it was a quick painless death. That really sucks.