GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Boosted_2.0

Though I share what I got after selling the mk7 R...

Yep, just like that first one is the plan. It honestly is no bigger than our Nissan Altima we have when sitting next to each other in the garage. Thank you sir!
  2. Boosted_2.0

I got rid of mine around the same time frame too. The seats just aren't made for American a$$'s. lol Heck yeah, love the way they sound. Exactly. I remember back in 2012 I was at a car show in San Antonio, and GM was there, the lady hinted to me that GM was coming out with a RWD V8 car...
  3. Boosted_2.0

Agreed. Holden emblems coming, and blacking out the chrome is planned including the wheels. It is in the mid 3900 range for weight which isn't bad.
  4. Boosted_2.0

The Golf R was not very comfortable to drive. Rough over roads even with DCC, and the seats were a bit too small/tight so it pressed into my sciatica nerve causing me to have back issues.
  5. Boosted_2.0

It is. What other cars match it and their prices? Charger SRT8 $47k, Hyundai Genesis 4 door 5.0, $52k (discounts down around $45-47k). Not too many RWD, V8, 400+ hp full size cars out there. The SS is actually the cheapest for the features. So yes, it is a great deal.
  6. Boosted_2.0

Not overpriced for what you get. G8 did look better exterior wise, but interior this car blows it away.
  7. Boosted_2.0

After test driving many cars, I purchased this last weekend. Got a great deal for 0% apr for 72 months, and made the jump. It's fast, its comfortable, it has all the newer technology stuff! And it's fun! 2015 Chevrolet SS, Heron White, A6, with sunroof and spare. Purchased for $47,080 which...
  8. Boosted_2.0

Honest opinion. 2015 R or 2009-2013 Cadillac CTS-V?

Agreed. Got the R now and love it. :)
  9. Boosted_2.0

CTS-V was ruled out a while back. The R should be here in 2 weeks. :)
  10. Boosted_2.0

which watch do you wear?

Gear s Sent from my Samsung Note 4.
  11. Boosted_2.0

What car did you pass your driving test in?

1987 Plymouth Voyager Minivan. :)
  12. Boosted_2.0

What is your occupation?

Haha. Yes, I think you beat me. I just work at a bank. #1 in the nation actually.
  13. Boosted_2.0

What is your occupation?

Lol aren't we all one way or another. :)
  14. Boosted_2.0

What Brand TV do you have?

Had a 8 year old Samsung Plasma 50" that just died. So this is our current setup. 55" LG LED TV 1080p (new replacement for the Plasma) 46" Sony Z series LCD 1080 120hz 40" Samsung Smart TV 37" Westinghouse 1080P tv 32" Samsung 720p 32" Toshiba 720p :)
  15. Boosted_2.0

What is your occupation?

Server Administrator Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
  16. Boosted_2.0

YouTube 'holes'

That's all I do every night is look for new R videos. Lol
  17. Boosted_2.0

CTS-V goes against the M5, and other 500 hp 4 doors mostly. But after figuring insurance, gas and payments, I decided the R is a better route.