GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. MoB$TER

Back to VW

Hi guys As some may remember I sold my R32 last November to make way for a 2009 Shelby GT500. Shelby was awesome for a short period of time, once temps started reaching 50C and above it became impossible to drive during day. Cars I had before: 2008 GTI 2009 R32, best car owned 2009...
  2. MoB$TER

TTRS vs 5.0's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWtm0I-2QuY&feature=youtube_gdata_player An extra cylinder and a K04.. I want one NOW!
  3. MoB$TER

Going to miss you guys

Hi guys Just bought a 2009 Shelby GT500, car has 11,000KM on the clock and is super clean. Mods: C&L intake, ford racing short shifter, American racing headers, throttle body, pulleys, springs, a John Lund tune and Mickey thompson semis. Its rated at 570whp!! R32 will be sold on Monday, here...
  4. MoB$TER

So I went with gold..

Hi guys Had my OZ's painted gold yesterday, I kinda hated at first but they grew on me the moment I saw them under sun light. Car needs a drop now ASAP Before: After: Hope you like them :w00t:
  5. MoB$TER

Stock cats removal?

Hi Guys Cats and manifolds from Millitek cost 3300 USD for the R32, why are we given such narrow options? Even F/I the only kit I have seen was from HPA with a tag of more than 12000 USD!!! What makes this a lot more worse for me is the unavailbility of tuner shops here in Kuwait. Anyways...
  6. MoB$TER

Opinions needed before painting my OZ's

Hi guys After having my OZ's for close to a year and because of some minor damages, they need fixing alongside a paint job. My car is a DBP R32, wheels are silver now and front grill is painted black (might affect color options) So in terms of a new color, White? Bronze? Gold or Gunmetal...
  7. MoB$TER

Your MKV front.. Post here!!

Post a single picture of your MKV front here, there are a lot of options and themes for our MKV as we all know!! This may help some members with a lot of front ideas. Don't know if a similar thread exists, anyways fresh is good! :biggrin: I'll start: MKV R32 matte black mask + ABT CF splitter
  8. MoB$TER

Exhaust cut-out installed!

Hi guys. Due to the sensitive ears of police officers here in kuwait decided I should go with an exhaust cut-out. The name is Raceready which is electric with a switch onboard to open and close. Closed, it sounds like a hair dryer which is good (very quite) and opened sounds the usual milltek...
  9. MoB$TER

Milltek, Evoms and other goodies!

Hi guys. Been a while since I kept my R32 as is, recently added these mods: Osir CF cluster: Osir shift boot and CF: Mk6 screen (don't know the name :S) Evoms intake: Milltek non-res catback: And some Milltek vids: Rev...
  10. MoB$TER

4000USD gift

Hi all. So the Kuwaitie government decided it will credit 4000 USD into each and every kuwaitie citizen's account on the 1st of febraury as the 5th anversary for the ruling of the Kuwaitie Shiekh (Sabah Al Ahmed Al Jaber Al Sabah). :headbang: It has been close to a year now and I have only...
  11. MoB$TER

Exhaust weight?

Hi guys. I just ordered a Milltek non-res exhaust and a Vflow intake from Redlinemotorworks, the price was a bit higher than other sites, but the good reviews I read about them made me pull the trigger. I'm a bit worried at the shipping cost and me living very far away in Kuwait. Do you guys...
  12. MoB$TER

Me and some friends

I know the golfs need dropping and I know the date is way off :biggrin: Hope you enjoy!!
  13. MoB$TER

Dynoed my R! + post your numbers!

Hi guys, I just dynoed my R32. I made 212.23 AWHP and 208.70 AWTQ. Dyno was made on a dynojet with standard (STD) readings. I don't know how my numbers compare to other R32's so please post your numbers :smile: Video link...
  14. MoB$TER

How often do you..

Change your brake pads? Im at 45000km and car needs new pads, dealer says I might need new disks too? Im a bit curious my GTI used to eat pads, changed them every 15000km. On my R they seem to be going alot more slow?
  15. MoB$TER

R32 vs 09 civic type R EURO (video)

Raced my friend last night who has a Euro civic type R. We ran 3 times with the same result from a 50km roll which he asked for. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZQrha3_Uis&feature=youtube_gdata_player Both are stock, I thought he would do better, I let him jump on a different run and reeled...
  16. MoB$TER

09 R32 vs 09 Scirocco 2.0T

Hi guys long time since I posted a thread here. Anyways I raced my friends 09 DSG Scirocco 2.0T today. Both of us are stock, he had a passenger and I was alone, we did three runs. 1st run: 80km roll, I jumped a bit on the start about half a car length and at the end of 4th gear we were neck and...
  17. MoB$TER

Would you do it?

A friend of mine has his 09 shelby GT500 with 5000km on the oddo up for sale, he wants to trade me my R for his shelby plus around 11000USD. His car is very clean. Heres the link. http://q8car.com/kuwait/english/cars/ford/mustang_shelby/2009/18862/itemdetails.aspx I know its a totally...
  18. MoB$TER

Took my R for a tan :D

Took some pics at the beach today in our beachhouse, I was so close to getting stuck!! Had alot of fun and put the haldex to use for the first time! Took a vid getting her out hehe! Hope you like em :)
  19. MoB$TER

GTI ABT CF splitter on my R

My friend gave me his GTI's ABT front carbon splitter, had it custom fitted on my R. At first I never thought it would fit, it turned out lookin nice! Nothing major or hugely noticable.. But a bit better looking in my case. Has been on my car for over 2 months and at times I was...
  20. MoB$TER

MKV vs MKIV

One screaming and the other roaring :biggrin: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3pTkGbPoU8 Hope you guys enjoy!