GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. H

5 bucks for a year of Car and Driver

Here's a link for a free subscription to car and driver: http://cdn.mercurymagazines.com/169-16976/index.html?sssdmh=dm5.235929
  2. H

thinking about buying a $1000 car as my daily driver. what do you think?

Use that $1,000 to buy more GTI mods! It'll make your drive more fun and hopefully you won't think about the miles!
  3. H

vag com - 626 area

Anyone have vag com around West Covina? I just need a quick headlight adjustment and is willing to drive to you and pay $$! PM me, thanks! :smile:
  4. H

8mm rear wheel spacer question

Hi, I tried searching but I can't seem to find the answer. Will I need to purchase new wheel bolts if I were to use these spacers on the rear? http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Golf_VI--2.0T/Wheels/Spacers/ES2063854/ Or will OEM bolts work just fine? Thanks!!:smile:
  5. H

Your Username

hm...
  6. H

high pitch noise

Hey Everyone, I own a GTI MK6/DSG with the TSI engine and I am wondering if this high pitch noise is normal? No CEL, Oil is below max line, no noticeable loss in power only thing I notice is that I cannot rev past 4k in P. Sorry for posting this on a MKV forum but there aren't many on...
  7. H

I HATE THIEVES

So I woke up this morning and found this: Stole my non-exposed Nuvi 300 GPS and my 3 year old Jacket.
  8. H

vag com riverside area

Anyone have vag com and is around the Riverside area? TIA
  9. H

Power VW Corona Service Dept.

Has anyone used their service dept? How was your experience? Do they jack up the prices on simple task like oil changes? Any recommendations? Thanks in advance.
  10. H

FEELER: 07 GTI/6MT/BMP/Ipod/Premium Audio

Hey Guys, I'm looking too see how much I can get for this car. I need to get my financial situation right as I may be looking towards a house pretty soon. Never been modded in any way (no chips etc etc). The car also comes with Package 1(sunroof/sat radio), 17" denvers, 20% tint all around...
  11. H

WTT Denvers+Cash for Huffs!

I have a set of 17" Denvers that I would like to trade (plus cash) for a set of 18" Huffs. The cash amount will vary depending on the condition of your set of huffs. My car only has 2000 miles on it so the denvers/tires (bridgestones) are pretty damn new. I will post pics if needed. Local...
  12. H

quick oil question

Hey guys.. I checked my oil dipstick this morning (before the car was started) and it was about the halfway point, so i went to the store and got some oil to top it off However...when I came back (after the car has been driven) I checked the oil dipstick again and this time it reads max...
  13. H

Hi Everyone

Hey Everyone! Sorry for not introducing myself earlier. Anyway, I just purchased my 07 6 Spd GTI BMP on 05/16/07. This would be my first VW. I use to own a 02 Celica and this is waaaaay much more fun. Here are some pics (sorry im crappy photo taker): Hopefully I will learn alot from...
  14. H

HID Problems?

Hey Guys..I just went to get some gas and when I switched on the xenon headlights I noticed my left side didnt start off as blue but as yellow..and then gradually turned to white. I shut off the lights again to see if it would do it again..this time my drivers side did it also! Now i see kind...
  15. H

Premium Audio Package

Has anyone heard of a premium audio package? I just purchased my 07 Black Magic with Package 1 and I noticed on the sticker that It included an IPOD adapter for additonal 199 and Premium Audio Package for additional 325. I always thought that the premium audio was included with package 1 but...