GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. P

I didnt think there were 18" RS-GT's that fit our car but....

Apparently, www.treadepot.com thinks otherwise......the ET seems low though. 18X8.5 ET35....would I get a lot of poke???? sorry, the direct link wont work since it's a 'search'.
  2. P

Wow....what are these???

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y234/Michelley1105/1647180_19.jpg This is on a MkIV Jettal GLI. I've seen them before with a VW center cap too. Where do I get 4 of them!!!??
  3. P

Need help on a factory wheel ordering debate

To put an end to a discussion I am having...... ....is it possible to special order the 17" ClassicX wheels on an 08 GTI rather than getting the Denvers? If so, would it cost extra? Thanks
  4. P

RGR vs RS-GT

What's the difference??? I've been scrutinizing these 2 wheels forever now, and all I notice it maybe the RS-GTs have a little deeper dish. :iono: But anyways, I'm leaning towards the 18" RGR's in Diamond Black for my UG GTI! :headbang: I've been searching for a pic of that was well, but no...
  5. P

My Personal 2007 Pocket Rocket Review ;)

GTI = FTW Everything else = FTL The end. Sorry KingMarine....couldn't resist. :drinking: I did like your review btw. :clap:
  6. P

Milltek DV

Has anybody heard anything about Milltek designing a DV for the 2.0T? I've heard great things from 1.8T owners.
  7. P

Milltek wants YOUR GTI

http://www.millteksport.com/news.read.cfm?articleid=84
  8. P

Autotech Exhaust

Does anybody have any experience with the Autotech/Magnaflow exhaust? I just got thru listening to the sound clips and it sounds nice and throaty. Just wondering about performance gains and stuff. Thanks
  9. P

APR Stage 1 ECU

I am thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis close to buying it. I have a few questions I can't find the answer to anywhere. 1. Will I need to have the ECU reflashed if I add a CAI/exhaust or other bolt-ons since APR manufactured it to work with a stock GTI? 2. Do I need to take it to a professional tuner to...