GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. FLtrooper

Wife wants a new car.. CLA-250? A3? Lambo?

Like the title says.. My wife wants something new! She has spotted some cla-250s locally and expressed Anyone have first hand experience with one or own one? The price seems decent but I have never owned a MB. What about the A3 2.0? Anyone know anything about those? I kinda wanted to wait for...
  2. FLtrooper

Possible new K04 file from APR??? V5??

Since the other thread I had was outdated and full of jibberish, I figured I would make a new thread to collaborate Ideas and Thoughts! I actually like the new V3 tune better then the old V2 tune but I think the majority of users would like the V3 top end and the V2 Bottom end. V2 + V3 = V5 :23:
  3. FLtrooper

True Detective

I think this show needs a discussion thread... It's such a great show! Any predictions? :)
  4. FLtrooper

I spotted a cool New Alfa Romeo Testing!

Noticed this testing today on the interstate.. The driver mentioned he doesn't know much about it but that it's loud and fast, he said they are doing emissions testing now and it is planned to be released. He also mentioned he thinks it's turbo charged. The engine is in the rear and exposed via...
  5. FLtrooper

Snow Ski town/resort advice needed! Lower 48

I'm trying to plan a beginner ski/snow trip with my wife this February. Does anyone have advice or suggestions for any snow ski towns or resorts (specific hotels/b&b's). I would prefer to be in a location that is central and within walking distance to slopes, bars, restaurants, etc... Being...
  6. FLtrooper

My Fathers New Twin Turbo VW!

I came to visit some family and had a chance to check out my father in-laws newer Ammarock. It has the twin charged TDI and runs great. The size and pricing is similar to my Nissan Frontier. If VW offered the ammarock in the states I assume it would do well with its only competition being the...
  7. FLtrooper

Leaving a stable and secure life to pursue a passion?

Has anyone dropped everything to pursue a dream/passion or just all out career change in a new area? A close friend and his wife are stable with a typical "normal" daily grind life but have considered/are chasing a dream in another country. Just curious if anyone else has had this kind of...