GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

Who has/had COVID?

Had it near the end of 2019 in November. 105 degree fever, body aches, chills and fatigue to the point where I couldn't sit up to be on my computer for more than 5 minutes before needing to lay back down. Had to call out of work 4 days in a row because I couldn't even drive myself. Took me about...
  2. J

Ticket Help

That's wild, never experienced that or have heard of anyone who got one from a plane. Is that an East coast thing? Lmao my bad in advance if this sounds ignorant af :lol:
  3. J

Ticket Help

Hahaha congrats, I was lurking through this thread and was curious on the result. Stay safe:laugh:
  4. J

Ticket Help

So what happened? Lol
  5. J

Un-Knowledgeable Sales People

LOL I think that's something they taught in training because my salesman did the same thing....
  6. J

Anyone here have parents who try/tried to control your life?

Do what you want and if your dad still won't listen then I guess you just won't have his support. At the end of the day it's your life and it's pretty messed up if your dad is looking just at the money. I was in a similar situation and money isn't everything in life, I realized that and if your...
  7. J

Scooter hit & run

Agreed ^ straight hopped up after diving into concrete only to get hit by another car :clap:
  8. J

If anyone's looking for a used, sweet ride

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/3771044491.html I got you :)
  9. J

What is your favorite punch?

Chipotle
  10. J

Whats your occupation?

Coldstone Creamery crew member :laugh::laugh: Co-signed with parents, currently paying for fuel and anything I want to mod or get fixed. Once I get a legit job (Healthcare Administrator, hopefully) I'll be taking over the monthly payments. Wanted to hold myself accountable (parents didn't want...
  11. J

New Trend: Gallon smash prank

Not funny, totally sucks for the clean up crews :/
  12. J

Helping the GF find a new car... 07 GLI Fahrenheit

Scion xB? super reliable, good mileage, lots of space
  13. J

New years resolutions for 2013

Get a girlfriend Gain 15 lbs of muscle Reconnect with my basketball self 4.0 this semester
  14. J

What was your last car?

02 toyota camry. not enough cars to go around in the family and i got a job a month ago which requires me to drive out. The GTI honestly feels like a racecar compared to the camry even though it served me well during my learning years :D