GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

The Official Gun Thread

I got a shipment of some stuff in so I decided to take a family picture That stripped AR on the far left is waiting on a freefloat handguard and then it will be reassembled. Other than that everything is 100% :)
  2. T

North Korean Situation: Boiling Pot

The reason there not allowed to develop nuclear weapons is because the entire relevant world says so. Even China and Russia agree they should not have nuclear weapons. What you say makes sense in fantasy hippy land, but in the real world that's not how things work. The person with the biggest...
  3. T

The Official Gun Thread

17 full size, 19 is compact, 26 is subcompact IIRC I have a 19 and it fits my hands perfectly... could use a lighter trigger but besides that its amazing.
  4. T

The Official Gun Thread

Well , I've had an order for BCG+CH with Rguns for over two months now. They stopped responding to my emails so after the 3rd email I sent with no reply I finally said I want my order cancelled and if you try to charge me your BS $100 "cancellation fee" I'll send this email traffic to my CC...
  5. T

The Official Gun Thread

My newest purchase Glock 19...
  6. T

The Official Gun Thread

Got another rifle in the mail, just need a BCG and charging handle for that free floated AR
  7. T

The Official Gun Thread

I love my lcp, i don't dress around what i carry so the lcp was the only choice. I can have it inmypants pocket or jacket pocket with no printing and barely any weight sagging. I've put maybe 200 rounds through it and i think its pretty accurate Weapon. I just ordered two 15 round magazines...
  8. T

Gun Politics Thread

Armslist.com , I've bought a few guns from the trunk of someones car. Just make sure to fill out that form and get a copy of there license in case the guns comes up stolen or something ;)
  9. T

The Official Gun Thread

Starting to get my orders in, slowly but surely. So far a Saiga AK-47 and an AR15 upper with free float barrel in 5.56
  10. T

The Official Gun Thread

Some people claim steel case ammo can cause extraction issues due to not being coated in lacquer, not expanding properly, heavy wear, no magical pixie dust, ect... ect... Just people being ammo snobs is all. If you're not shooting for accuracy then some Wolf or Tul is just fine ;). I know...
  11. T

If you were given $1million dollars in cash, what would you do?

qft I'd buy top a top of the line FAL, AR10, AR15, modded out Ruger 700, Barret .50, the licenses to own all the Class III goodies I could ever want and ammo to last a decade. Then I'd just buy a decent 250k house and invest the rest for when I'm old and retiring. Who wants to work when...
  12. T

New years resolutions for 2013

It's only hard to get them to begin with, once you have them its somewhat easy to maintain. Yes diet is the biggest thing, but if you consistently keep your cardio up, you can pretty much eat whatever you want. Or atleast have a cheater meal once or twice a week :thumbsup: Don't give up!!
  13. T

Eat, eat, eat! Chicken breast every few hours along with your regular meal will get pack some weight on ;)
  14. T

Eat more, continue school, spend less money on guns. I've already failed all of these in the first few days of 2013 :P
  15. T

The Official Gun Thread

I want to get a license to have suppressors... I just honestly don't want to go through all the headache and hoops. On a brighter note some of my magazines have started trickling in... And the freefloat 5.56 upper I ordered from Palmetto State finally shipped. I'll be surprised if I actually...
  16. T

The Official Gun Thread

Got these two over the Holidays, the LCP is going to be my carry gun and the .357 will be for target shooting. I also ordered a Saiga AK-47 , ATI Omni .22lr M4 , New Frontier Armoury lower+Palmetto State upper, and a Silver Eagle semi-auto tactical shotgun. I figured I would have purchased...
  17. T

Gun Politics Thread

Most of the guys I work with myself included are very anti-govt. It does sound a little hypocritical that people who are against government should serve in its military, however speaking for myself... I enjoy the military and its benefits but when shtf or this mythological civil war starts you...
  18. T

Gun Politics Thread

Anyone know where i can get a bcg and charging handle for ar15?? Looking to not spend alot ...
  19. T

Gun Politics Thread

I think I'm going to wait until next month to see how this all plays out. I'm hoping there going to propose a new bill and it will have to go through its checks and whatnot so it will be a while before being enforced. Meanwhile all the craziness and price fixing will have died down atleast a...
  20. T

Gun Politics Thread

I was thinking of doing that so i could purchase silencers but probably to late now :p