GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Rcode

What is your occupation?

Hard to compare on a state-to-state level I'm guessing. I'm a systems administrator in a school district but I'm salary. PM me if you want more details. Just remember where I live has a VERY high cost of living.
  2. Rcode

** The Official Beer Thread **

Fridge of dreams :D
  3. Rcode

Agreed. I think they get their ratings because of the exclusivity of them. Don't get me wrong though they are great beers.
  4. Rcode

Got a place for me to stay? lol
  5. Rcode

I'd buckle them in too. I hate to say it but I think treehouse makes a better IPA than the alchemist.
  6. Rcode

Check out my buddies brewery. Actually gave up a job in NYC to do something he loved. http://www.rockinghambrewing.com/home/ Belly of the beast has a 91 on beer advocate :D
  7. Rcode

Nice! I'd love to try Westvleteren 12!
  8. Rcode

Those are some very solid beers right there. When i get some more treehouse I'll gladly trade for some Pliney :D
  9. Rcode

Another 2 for the collection. Ninja vs unicorn....I sure can't pick a winner.
  10. Rcode

What is your occupation?

Treadstone?
  11. Rcode

What is your occupation?

Systems Admin for a school district
  12. Rcode

A little Treehouse brewing co. tasting.
  13. Rcode

Your previous rides......Share it !!

2005 Scion TC - low and slow 2004 Mustang Mach 1 2009 BMW 135 - JB4 2011 GTI - APR stage 2 2016 Golf R - stock for now All manual of course :D
  14. Rcode

What movie car would you have???

I can't believe no one said Bullit yet!
  15. Rcode

The Official Beer Thread

I was really impressed with all the beer I tried from them. I've yet to try good morning which I think is rated 1 in the world right now. Luckily my friend's brother lives fairly close to the brewery so it's only a matter of time.
  16. Rcode

The Official Beer Thread

A little Treehouse brewing company tasting. Julius was probably my favorite.
  17. Rcode

The Official Beer Thread

It's a good beer but drink it next to another solid IPA and you'll see it's very sweet for an IPA. Good beer but no way near a top 10 IPA.
  18. Rcode

Officially Official NHL Thread, Finally.

The crowd was dead before anyone even scored. I'd be ashamed.