GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. ricdiablo1

The best of Fox News

I'm sure you have already seen this. However, it is TBT for another 4 minutes. I had forgotten most of these. http://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/worst-fox-news-moments-of-2013
  2. ricdiablo1

So the weirdest thing happened to my wife today...

Bird Rescue San Diego Have you looked into this place? http://flyingpaintranch.net/Bird_Rescue_San_Diego.php
  3. ricdiablo1

Presidential/Political Discussion Thread

Actually was in Israel and they are not pro-Romney at all (Haifa, Tel Aviv, Jerusalem--although I was in the Hebrew Union College district) They are pro-Clinton and thus pro-Obama, I handed out a lot of stickers and buttons written in Hebrew for Obama. The young people were especially in love...
  4. ricdiablo1

Presidential/Political Discussion Thread

For the record, Raza has a sweet e36. keeping things relevant. :-)
  5. ricdiablo1

DWB - Driving while being Black?

Excuse me, but the average person on the street would be screaming "WTF?!" if he or she was stopped for having something that comes on every new car. They don't see it as "routine", they see it as "ridiculous and confusing", and would be left to wonder what motivated the cop to pull them over...
  6. ricdiablo1

Nah, it's fine. But Wow--Thanks for apologizing, you are a good person, my friend. Yeah, I used to assume that "those people" sitting on the curb with handcuffs must be gang members or something, until one day it finally dawned on me.
  7. ricdiablo1

Oh, forgot to say it earlier. I'm sorry that happened to you. That kind of shit would have had me fuming. I'm too old, and have worked too hard in life to be treated like some punk.
  8. ricdiablo1

agreed. however, this thread has taught me a lot about the attitudes and especially the assumptions of individuals.
  9. ricdiablo1

:dnftt:
  10. ricdiablo1

Short story *five words per post*

your test results are in
  11. ricdiablo1

I figured as much. Actually, I didn't even see that post from smrtypants44. Will go back and read it.
  12. ricdiablo1

Should I bother fighting it?

ah! that makes more sense. yeah, it was a trap, I had the exact same thing happen to me back in high school (passing at 55 in a 35mph zone). the officer walked right into the middle of the street, but he was really nice about the whole thing. although i would pay it, nice guy or not, your...
  13. ricdiablo1

Should I bother fighting it?

Well...I don't think you were going 90+, as that would have put you at almost twice the velocity of other cars and you would have looked like a maniac -- and why would I step out into the street in front of driving maniac in order to give him/her a ticket? That seems a little like radar BS, but...
  14. ricdiablo1

Everything was hunky-dory until I read "Calling him a DB?" What are you talking about here?:iono:
  15. ricdiablo1

3 Freshmen, 1 Junior in High School. 2 of them are my adopted sons. I never said I was driving them to a party, I said we driving past the row. This place is a dickfest.
  16. ricdiablo1

LOL. Yes, for having paper license plates.
  17. ricdiablo1

I hear you, but regardless, the whole thing really should never have happened in the first place. period. I don't think the officer meant to profile me necessarily-- in fact, it was his "oh shoot, my bad" sort of attitude at the end made me realize that he was not a bad cop. I harbor no...
  18. ricdiablo1

For the record, I am not a student, I am an alum. I am 39 years old and have worked very hard for most of my life, and have dealt with countless obstacles along the way. I asked this question specifically because I wasn't sure. The whole thing seemed funny to me--the kids, on the other hand...
  19. ricdiablo1

i assume you had point in there...somewhere.
  20. ricdiablo1

the only that would be nicer is being able to go through life with the privilege of being blissfully ignorant to society, and never experiencing racism. that would be awesome.