GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. The_Koof1

Anyone accidentally run into someone famous?

I met Matt Farrah of the Smoking Tire when I was at the Greenwich Concours d'Elegance a few years ago. He is a pretty cool guy.
  2. The_Koof1

got my beater car

That's why I got a soccer mom mobile so I wouldn't sink money into the beater/daily Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.0.
  3. The_Koof1

So, how do you guys sell heavily modified cars?

I have all my factory parts minus the cat-back (doh!) and I could have it returned to factory within a weekend should I ever decide to sell.
  4. The_Koof1

Interesting in depth analysis of Blockbuster's epic fail

The only reason I hold onto cable is for football, basketball and racing. Otherwise I could get by with Netflix and other means. I didn't have a nearby Blockbuster but I used to go to Hollywood Video all the time to get new movies and video games to rent. Hard to believe they couldn't see...
  5. The_Koof1

Official 2014 NFL Season Chat Thread

While I was incensed by the Seahawks beating my beloved Packers, I take solace in that Seattle will get rolled by the Patriots.
  6. The_Koof1

2015 Challenger Hellcat Official

The Challenger finally has the power to back up those looks. If I had the coin I'd get one and have a stock pile of tires in the garage. Sent from the Normandy SR-2 using Tapatalk
  7. The_Koof1

2015 Mustang pricing announced

The turbo four is great but that 5.0 is such a gem of an engine. It has been compared to the Audi 4.2. It is that good and its worth it. Sent from the Normandy SR-2 using Tapatalk
  8. The_Koof1

NBA Thread?

Let's go Spurs! Sent from the Normandy SR-2 using Tapatalk
  9. The_Koof1

VW bringing Manual Diesel 4WD Wagon to the us

Most importantly, will it be available in brown? Sent from my Apple III using Tapatalk
  10. The_Koof1

THE MURICA THREAD!

11. The_Koof1

NBA Thread?

How about them Spurs? Sent from my Apple III using Tapatalk
  12. The_Koof1

NBA Thread?

OKC forgot there was a game tonight. Sent from my Apple III using Tapatalk
  13. The_Koof1

POLL: Longest Shift You've Ever Worked

32 hours. I went from my shift to having system problems me and another guy were fixing that rolled into drills that went right into my next shift. Fun it was not but coffee fixes many problems. Sent from my Apple III using Tapatalk
  14. The_Koof1

POLE: How much did your mattress cost?

A friend and his wife bought it new, had it for a short while, didn't like it so they got a different one. I was looking for one and couldn't turn down free. A good cleaning, a fresh matress pad and its good to go. Its a Simmons I believe. Sent from my Apple III using Tapatalk
  15. The_Koof1

POLL: Pissing technique

I'm all about minimizing splash back but sometimes you have to go so bad you just got to let it go in the bowl and do its thing.
  16. The_Koof1

Officially Official NHL Thread, Finally.

I am so disappointed in how the Red Wings have been playing. It looks like they don't even want to be here.
  17. The_Koof1

Plaid Swiss Gear Wallets at Target

Nice wallet but if you go to Wallet Werks you can get one in the same plaid fabric as our seats. I have one and it is of excellent quality. Love it. http://www.walletwerks.com/products/vw-golf-mkvi-bifold-black-red Sent from my Apple III using Tapatalk
  18. The_Koof1

Subie or Mitsu (now with HUGE PEEKS from NEEK)

After riding in my buddy's 550 whp Mitsubishi Galant VR4 while i was in college and getting my face nearly ripped off, Mitsubishi all day. I was already partial to them anyway but that ride just reinforced it. Car not his but looked extremely similar. Sent from the Normandy SR-2 using...
  19. The_Koof1

Why do japanese cars get the good stuff?

If you wanted to do that kind of stuff you should have gotten the Pleiades brand car. Sent from my Apple III using Tapatalk