GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

intake manifold

does anyone if there are any after market intake manifold for the gti ? and how much would if cost
  2. A

i was wondering what you guys think

so yeah im turning 19 on May 8th and i was getting some cash and idk wht to do with it .. i been looking at buying Bilstein PSS9 Coilover Kit or the ATP/GARRETT Front Mounted Intercooler Kit i would like to know wht u guys think thanxx
  3. A

Question

i just got my stage 2 chip from apr and i was wondering how many horse power does it gain ? ... if anyone knows how much it gains with my turbo back exhuast and my intake tht would be nice too
  4. A

VW dealer reset my ecm

yeah soo like 2 weeks ago i posted a thread about my car after i chiped it it was runing runny and yeah everyone told me it was my fuel pressure regualtor and such turn out it everyone were right VW ordered the parts i needed finally came in under warranty thanck god so yeah i leav the care...
  5. A

Chiped My 06 GTI but need help

hii whats up .. i just chipped my 06 gti like 2 weeks ago tuned by apr . it was runing good the whole 2 weeks and just recently its been bogging when im in like 50 mpr and in 5th gear .. i also noticed that somtimes when i get to 4th gear it takes 4 ever to reach 3 thousand rmps and it woulnt...