1. snoman

The Great Domestic Light Beer Poll of 2013

whichever one is cheapest should be an option
  2. snoman

My amateur photography

great shots man! :thumbsup:
  3. snoman

I'm an Ironman!

absolutely amazing man, wish i had the motivation just to train for the event let alone actually do it lol.
  4. snoman

Breaking Bad Tv Show Thread

Maybe that was in reference to season 5 part 1?
  5. snoman

Breaking Bad Tv Show Thread

agreed. I think they are ending it at the perfect time. Walts character has gone through such a huge and amazing transformation and at this point there is no turning back, so if they went any further it would just be about Walt being a bad guy. Although that might be a good show, i dont see...
  6. snoman

Anyone Here Ever Fracture Their Finger?

ive fractured a couple of fingers and had a two fractures in my hand and the only advice i can give you is make sure you go to a doctor and have them reset them correctly. Im pretty young (25) and already have pain in my hand, particularly my right one where i fractured my hand because i was an...
  7. snoman

Game of Thrones - SPOILERS based on TV Show ONLY

i haven't read the books at all but love the show. last nights episode was crazy i loved how they stopped the music at the end just made it that much more dramatic. interested to see how the show changes with the Stark's being basically wiped out i really thought Rob was going to be more of a...
  8. snoman

NFL Draft Discussion?

i live in South Florida, but born in NY so i'm a giants fan and also follow the dolphins. i cant believe the dolphins traded up to get Dion Jordan, he was such a no factor in college i dont see anything great coming from him in the pro's especially when they coulda got a good OT. as for the...
  9. snoman

Walking dead !

ME! i love Rick's evolution its interesting how he is almost becoming Shane.
  10. snoman

Least favorite car

my buddies old 96 ford mustang v6 auto, i just hated everything the handling, interior, no power and the horrible exhaust he had. also drove a 95 5.0 gt and hated the shifter on that
  11. snoman

KEN BLOCK'S GYMKHANA FIVE SF

best one so far i think
  12. snoman

Diablo 3

ill be playing hopefully it will run on my macbook pro (im not much of a computer guy)
  13. snoman

Just got engaged!

congrats man been engaged for about a year and getting married next month and its een the best decision ive made in my life
  14. snoman

The Official Beer Thread

magic hat #9, rogue hazelnut brown ale but ill drink just about anything
  15. snoman

My Next Car.

Lamborghini aventador
  16. snoman

Website Down almost every morning

I was getting so annoyed I kept thinking it was tapatalk because that also sucks
  17. snoman

For PS3 Battlefield or Modern Warfare??

Get a 360!
  18. snoman

Probation period for new members?

most other auto forums i have been on had some probationary period at the very lease to post in the for sale section.
  19. snoman

Did your NFL team make the playoffs?

GMEN so happy they beat the cowgirls the last game of the season
  20. snoman

What did you get the wife/S.O. for Xmas?

a coach purse, an iphone 4s, and a victoria secret gift card (more for me but whatev lol)