GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. PENROSE

Sold GTI. Help me pick next car.

My GTI sold this weekend. I had it on the for sale thread, someone offered me full asking price, I took it. Please don't tell me that I just should have kept it. It's too late for that. It's gone. If the MK7 impresses me, I will be first in line to get one. But that is 1-2 years away, and I...
  2. PENROSE

words with friends

Wish I was never introduced to this game. Its worse than crack cocaine. I CANNOT STOP. Between my phone and my 2 Ipads, I have 50-60 games going at once. For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about.....God Bless You. Please help me.
  3. PENROSE

Neighbors Rottweiler came over and mauled/killed my dog today

Sargent Shultz, my 9 yr old Schnauzer, was my best friend. As I rounded the corner of my house I saw my dog dangling lifelessly as the Rottweiler was holding him up by his neck. I scared the Rottweiler away, and rushed to my dog. He was in shock, motionless, barely breathing, and bleeding...
  4. PENROSE

I've got a feeling..............

PITTSBURGH'S GOIN TO THE SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!:headbang:
  5. PENROSE

STEELERS

Fuck yeah.
  6. PENROSE

Could the 2011 Jetta be any UGLIER????

Wow....I don't know what else to say. It's really ugly. W......T.......F
  7. PENROSE

Lindsay Lohan

I'm going to bust her out of jail and hide her in my basement. I'll go "visit" her at night after my wife falls asleep. Mods will move this I'm sure....but just thought I'd throw this out there. God she's hot.
  8. PENROSE

Explain your User Name.

Mine goes like this. Years ago...WAY back, when I was around 21, some friends and I went to a bar (and got drunk). An hour before the bar closed, I decided to walk (stagger) across the street to a gas station/convenience store and get something to eat. I bought a jar of PENROSE Hot Pickled...
  9. PENROSE

Any NCAA Basketball Fans? Who's your team?

I've been a diehard Syracuse fan forever. GO 'CUSE!! :clap: