GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Another one.

IMG_3830.jpeg
IMG_3831.jpeg
IMG_3833.jpeg

Need to build my new CBE since I sold the one off my daily driver lol.

Told the wife it’s just sitting back there open downpipe and she rolled her eyes.

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
Trying to secure insurance yet again for the GTI. Note to self, auto-draft is not good because when your bank sends you a new debit card, the insurance company will cancel you if you forget to update the new card info. SMH, multi-million dollar company and they cut you no slack whatsoever.

shorty_cz

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Golf 1-7
Thinking about selling the Mk 7.5 variant for idk and to buy brand new Passat B9 for exactly 30k. Any ideas?

victorofhavoc

Autocross Champion
Thinking about selling the Mk 7.5 variant for idk and to buy brand new Passat B9 for exactly 30k. Any ideas?
I thought about a well equipped arteon, but then I felt the weight. I can't imagine the B9 would be lighter, and that's no fun. But nothing is "light" anymore, so I dunno, pick something in a fun color

ZERO815

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG
Skoda Superb L&K
1710892689056.png

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Usually I don't like aftermarket wheels because for me they're too exaggerated compared to the rest of the interior or too thick, but this one looks pretty nice!

Which wheel is it?

The AliExpress vendors will work with the factories and can customize the wheel however you want (and even give you progress pics if you ask). Just send them a message with what you want.