GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
File under victory: I managed to get Mrs Mud's phone back on after they shut it off, and they even re-instated her old plan that hasn't been available for 7 years. $100 per year! She uses her phone even less than I do.

New Kindle's auto correct is going to require watching.... It put in Mrs Kid's

vu.

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'17 Golf GTI (Sold)
File under victory: I managed to get Mrs Mud's phone back on after they shut it off, and they even re-instated her old plan that hasn't been available for 7 years. $100 per year! She uses her phone even less than I do.

$100 a year? Wow!

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1

I always wondered what Jitterbug actually cost. Cool.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5

Dang that’s great

scrllock

Autocross Champion
I still want to try the Flamin' Hot Mtn Dew. My local super market only caries the 12pk case of cans, and I'm not buying that much. I just want like one bottle.
I found a spot that sold cans individually. Paid $3 for one, but then made $30 off my friends daring me to shotgun it before a wedding. Honestly it just tastes like mountain dew with some ginger added to make it "spicy"

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3

I have my mom’s phone on a similar plan that’s 10.50 per month….but there’s no data. Just unlimited talk and text.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Sammich chat
Chicago Italian Beef sweet with mozzarella and dipped

Last edited:

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Bay Area folks know “the cheese steak shop”.

every time I’m in town I get a king of Philly with extra sweet pepps

Status
Not open for further replies.