ZERO815

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Popped a CEL on mine randomly.

2B295B3C-99C0-4B6A-AC3A-9D8548B2F4F5.png

Happened cruising at 35mph, cleared and it didn’t come back the remaining 25ish miles of my commute so I’m not too concerned. Fuel mileage is normal, so I guess time will tell.

Slow day at work so far, so I was scrolling around the old YouTubes and stumbled across this. Skip all the way till the end to skip the cringe first 7/8th of it.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Popped a CEL on mine randomly.

View attachment 244299

Happened cruising at 35mph, cleared and it didn’t come back the remaining 25ish miles of my commute so I’m not too concerned. Fuel mileage is normal, so I guess time will tell.

Slow day at work so far, so I was scrolling around the old YouTubes and stumbled across this. Skip all the way till the end to skip the cringe first 7/8th of it.

Part out

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion

Might want to start proactively thinking about new injectors.

If I was a betting man I’d say the lower o2 sensor is probably loose (lots of heat cycles, it’s something I check and find proactively from time to time).

If not I’m with Diggs and will probably have them cleaned/tested over my weekend if it comes back. At 118k miles it definitely wouldn’t hurt.

There’s a local-ish (about a hour north of me) injector shop I should take the GTI and Suburban injectors to at some point. Their service cost about the same as one new injector.

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
Contemplated dropping another 5k to acquire (finally) some cf goodies.
Ordered a set of stupid expensive wheels that I have to wait a long time for
Bitched at Cobb for making a cf version of the intake system that I already have- $750 that I wasnt expecting to have to spend again.
Scheduled a painting of my Macan swap brakes
Installed Ruthenium spark plugs
Ordered a right front hub/bearing assembly- because concrete brick was in middle of the road and traffic prevented evasive maneuvers.
re-tinted back glass - because bubbling Llumar tint?
ordered front badgeless grille