GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

If You Are In Need of Parts -- Good Samaritan Thread

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
I have the rear 2 mud flaps I purchased for the gti. Ended up trading it off before I got around to installing them. These are not a direct fit for the 7.5, but are perfect fit for the 7 gti. Can send pics if needed. Yes, I sold the car with only the front ones installed. I was lazy..... lol.

shortyb

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Felon Taxi,Dad Wagon
I got a few things.

A couple sets of extra carpet floor mats
A set of Pure White mirror caps (one has a broken tab)
OE TIP
OE spark plugs and coils (15K on both, work fine)
OE manual rear view mirror

I'll add more as I come across stuff. Up for grabs but ya have to pay shipping unless your local-ish.

DSC808

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE MT
(20) M14x1.5 Ball Seat lug bolts, 45mm shank length. Good for stock (15-17 GTI) Austin rims w/15mm spacers. Black stuff is anti-seize.

(20) M14x1.5 Cone Seat lug bolts (silver), 28mm shank length. Will also toss in (4) black 28mm cone seat security lug bolt w/key. Note they are different colors..

Switched to studs and no longer need these. Just gonna toss it if no one wants. $9 per set (or whatever USPS small flat rate box is).
1E518FC2-4EDF-4C1C-AF8F-3DAB1E8FEE91.jpeg

Supercrumpet

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'19 Alltrack SE 6MT
Would it be useful to have a Google Sheets set up for this thread? Free edit access on request so whoever maintains the sheet doesn't have to constant update everything themselves, folks with parts on offer can just update as things come and go. Just so old offers don't get forgotten and people don't try to claim things that are no longer available.

Just a thought, I don't have anything to contribute just yet since I'm a relatively new owner.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
anyone getting rid of oem airbox? dealer stripped my box, and ruined it, they wouldnt replace it

If the dealer did that then go to the manager and demand they pay for it. That's absurd and they wouldn't get away with that if it was me. Just go to Penske.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Would it be useful to have a Google Sheets set up for this thread? Free edit access on request so whoever maintains the sheet doesn't have to constant update everything themselves, folks with parts on offer can just update as things come and go. Just so old offers don't get forgotten and people don't try to claim things that are no longer available.

Just a thought, I don't have anything to contribute just yet since I'm a relatively new owner.

Good idea. Then people wouldn't have to read the whole thread and try to get something that isn't available anymore.

Judas

Go Kart Newbie
If the dealer did that then go to the manager and demand they pay for it. That's absurd and they wouldn't get away with that if it was me. Just go to Penske.
yeah thing is i didnt notice it for a few months after they serviced it, i went to check on my air filter and 3 were stripped and two were smashed down so hard it split the area for the screw, so i couldnt prove they did it at that point, i did go down and talked to them but no help, also i noticed my battery box was gone too, they serviced my trans, i dont know why they were in my air box and also i couldnt prove they took my battery box either
now i take pictures of everything everytime i drop off my car

shortyb

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Felon Taxi,Dad Wagon
yeah thing is i didnt notice it for a few months after they serviced it, i went to check on my air filter and 3 were stripped and two were smashed down so hard it split the area for the screw, so i couldnt prove they did it at that point, i did go down and talked to them but no help, also i noticed my battery box was gone too, they serviced my trans, i dont know why they were in my air box and also i couldnt prove they took my battery box either
now i take pictures of everything everytime i drop off my car

Time to give your dealer some 1s on their quality surveys.

Judas

Go Kart Newbie
Who is that dealer? They suck.
chapman vw scottsdale
3700 N 89th St.
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
thats also the place i was telling you had me down for over 1600 in repairs that werent needed, as in my oil pan was leaking, gas tank needs to be lowered and cleaned by hand then reinstalled, none of which were true

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
chapman vw scottsdale
3700 N 89th St.
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
thats also the place i was telling you had me down for over 1600 in repairs that werent needed, as in my oil pan was leaking, gas tank needs to be lowered and cleaned by hand then reinstalled, none of which were true

Penske is only about ten miles from them. If you go to Penske ask for Brad the shop foreman and mention that I recommended him. He tunes Porsches so he's really knowledgeable about performance.