GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by zuma

1. Z

True of False Game...

true Next poster didnt get a VEYRON for XMAS
  2. Z

True of False Game...

false - -lotsa snow donuts! next poster would consider buying this...
  3. Z

True of False Game...

true even a little SC would be ok - once again I am not picky... next`poster has finished at least a Half marathon distance in his life time
  4. Z

True of False Game...

true but strangely drawn to it every day this time next poster would be an MK4 R32 just for the sound rather than the power delivery
  5. Z

True of False Game...

false none in the fridge now!! glass of wine on the patio overlooking the ocean worked out well last nite....maybe it was more than one glass next poster is tired of this game
  6. Z

True of False Game...

false I am going to see Santa with my kids. Want for nothing now! next poster is having a drink about now
  7. Z

True of False Game...

true next poster would buy the Fisker Karma if money was no object
  8. Z

True of False Game...

false!! to my shame.... next poster didnt like the look of a M6
  9. Z

True of False Game...

false - i'm a man of simple tastes....Aston Martin V8 Vantage would be sufficient next poster has done a top speed run in his lifetime
  10. Z

True of False Game...

false whole collection downloaded as torrent.... next poster thinks porsche 911 sucks since he has better taste....
  11. Z

True of False Game...

true -ish - only 2 no google needed - That was afrikaans - close to dutch next poster is a top gear fan
  12. Z

True of False Game...

true SAW rocks True or false: volgende persoon verstaan hierdie sin .....
  13. Z

True of False Game...

false - my 4 y old remembers lines better than him! next poster is the only other one playing this game now!
  14. Z

True of False Game...

TRUE next poster thinks the current James Bond sucks since he can't keep an Aston Martin on it's wheels
  15. Z

True of False Game...

false - just came back in from the beach--- MAUI! next poster still lives with his parents