GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by zex021

1. Z

Festivals of Speed Miami

On Sunday November 14th, Festivals of Speed will be in Miami, FL for your viewing pleasure. Make sure you block off some time to come check out the show. The show will be held from 10am to 4pm at Bay Front Park in Downtown Miami. If you want to get yourself a FREE ticket to this amazing event...
  2. Z

FS: H&R Street Performance Coilovers

For sale is a set of H&R Street Performance Coilovers that came off a 3.6 CC, they are weighted for the 3.6 but work on any CC or MKV for that matter $700 installed locally or $650 shipped. They have roughly 5k on them at most
  3. Z

Rezmoto V2.3 Issue Pics

Thought I would share some pics with you guys. In our H2O coverage we are looking to find the owners of the cars we shot. Any help or leads would be awesome! Check it out at Rezmoto.com
  4. Z

Get Your Fixx On: Rezmoto Cruise

Its that time of the year again and Fixx Fest is coming up. Rezmoto will be putting on a cruise that wont be like the other cruises out there for a few reasons. FREE Stickers Raffle of Prizes and Givaways Photo & Video Coverage of the Event Scouting For Rezmoto Feature Car(s) "Ride of the...
  5. Z

Seeking Guest Photographers

The blog located at Rezmoto.com is growing more and more every day. Check it out for the latest and greatest news in the automotive industry, spied-shots, and our own little tid-bits and interesting finds. From time to time you might even find a Video Teaser for the upcoming issues of the...
  6. Z

R32 AFE Intake Giveaway

Thought I would pass this along. Check it out:thumbsup: Everyone wants a free intake right? http://rezmoto.com/index.php/ride-of-the-quarter-giveaway-afe-power-mkv-r32-air-intake
  7. Z

Chance to win FREE AFE Intake

Check out the link for details:thumbsup: http://rezmoto.com/index.php/ride-of-the-quarter-giveaway-afe-power-mkv-r32-air-intake
  8. Z

H2o Teaser Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dsZvrH7tQk&feature=player_embedded
  9. Z

OEM Audi Wheels

For sale is a set of OEM B7 Audi A4 Wheels. These are the 18x8 wheels that came on any Audi A4 in 2005, 2006, 2007, or 2008. They are in fantastic condition with no scratches, dents, cracks, or bends. Just some light wear and tear from having been on the car. They come with center-caps, but do...
  10. Z

FS: Rotiform BLQ's

SOLD
  11. Z

Super Car Sunday Recap

“Sunday morning I’m waking up, Can’t even focus on a coffee cup…” (for you Chem Fans) and it’s Super Car Sunday here just north of LA off Topanga Canyon Road. The caliber of cars coming out to this event is unmatched. Here are a few shots from a few weeks ago in anticipation for this weekends...
  12. Z

FS: 16" Steelies

sold
  13. Z

Remixed Rollers

So after Hellaflush Remix on July 30th at the Sun Life Stadium, we decided to go for a small drive down to the South Beach area for some food and drinks. Needless to say, we took the opportunity to take some sick rollers since both cars were clean and looking good. On a side note, when I...
  14. Z

After Work Photoshoot

After a long stressful day at the office, Ruckus and I decided, why not take out the camera gear and take some shots at the office garage. The MK4 is the same VW featured in our V1.2 of the Magazine. More to come from these cars. Rezmoto.com and Facebook.com/rezmoto