GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by zerolimits1

1. zerolimits1

Worst car Subculture

Bart im active duty Coast Guard... thats why im in GTMO. Stance, well... kinda hard to list that because its been done on VWs, Nissans, Toyotas, saw an SHO Taurus stanced (gross),BMWs, alot of different owners seem to think putting undue stress on hubs, brakes, etc etc.... i dont get it, but...
  2. zerolimits1

Worst car Subculture

hey i had an 8th gen SI with full bolt-ons and drag cartel cams... fun car, but most of that crowd is... like said above, young and reckless.
  3. zerolimits1

Worst car Subculture

i should have added the Stance guys with so much toe out they are riding on sidewall
  4. zerolimits1

Worst car Subculture

Which group is the worst set of owners, peoples brand loyalty or elitism gets irritating. VW owners Honda owners BMW Bros Mustang Muscle owners Jeep and lifted truck owners I put VW owners on there because we are sometimes the most culty of the bunch.. its hard standing on the top of the hill...
  5. zerolimits1

What 6 cars would you have in your dream garage?

MKV R32 with HPA twin turbo kit Dodge Charger Hellcat (707hp...really?) Mercedes Benz E63 AMG black edition MK6 Golf R Cabrio VW Amarok TDI Fiat Abarth 695 Biposto i love spending imaginary money close would be a Panamera GTS or a Fisker Karma
  6. zerolimits1

My turn for a "What car should I buy?" thread!

sounds like at 250k miles on passat... id buy another passat, couple year old one shouldnt run too high. i saw some TDI passats out there priced right at $20k. 250k out of a 1.8t... good for you guys. thats a commitment.
  7. zerolimits1

Poll: Pocket Rocket War (300+ HP Club)

anybody else hear the AMG CLA45 in person... great sound... too bad the price is up in the low $50s... stupid markup..