GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by ZazzaBronson

1. Z

Expert advice required inside...

Greetings fellow VDubbers, need some help since I am in the process of doing some shopping on my MK5, and unfortunately the only site worthy of praise I have encountered so far is ECSTuning. Now since I am from Malta (Europe), ordering from there might prove to be way to strenuous on my wallet...
  2. Z

CANBUS related question

Ok so I was browsing around the threads related to Headunit removal and replacement, and I kept bumping into mentions of CANBUS. Could some pious soul around the forums explain to me what does it do in relation to the headunit (car stereo)? Cheers!
  3. Z

Mirror controller question

So first an introduction to the issue: I am the proud owner of a 2004 1.6 petrol Golf Mk5, right hand-drive (we in Malta use the same system as the UK), which I just bought 2nd hand with only 49000 km on the clock. On Sunday (i.e 2 days ago), the battery died and I just replaced it today...
  4. Z

GTI bumper conversion kit

Greetings fellow dubbers! I just got a 2004 1.6L Golf Mk5, but have always been in love with the front on the GTI, so after looking high and low I found this piece of kit: http://www.dubmonkeyz.co.uk/vw-golf-mk5-gti-conversion-front-bumper-39-p.asp It seems like a proper compromise between...
  5. Z

Battery related noob question

Hiya fellow dub-lovers! Just a quick question from a total noob on car-related issues, my Golf's battery just died, and I am going to try and remove it to have it professionally checked. The question is this: will leaving the car without battery, reset the imobilizer codes or create any sort...
  6. Z

Help needed: Best online shop for oem parts

As the title implies, I am looking around for a decent european online shop (UK based if possible) stocking original oem golf mk5 parts! Thanks fellow dubbers! :)