GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by xpricecheckx

1. X

Got egged, need help

whats the best way (if any) to remove the small circular marks left behind from some punk kids that thought it would be funny to egg my car? I tried paint polish and wax wax but still annoys me that at certain angles i can see the marks. please help!
  2. X

Washed Waxed 1st attempt at HDR

Just as the title explains. Criticism Welcome. I know some or "overdone" i was just experimenting.
  3. X

Black Beauty

Just recently took some pics after a few mods. Open fogs, ESE colormatched side markers, removed pinstripe, plasti-dip front and back vw emblems b4: And she looks today: And some of the dub with my bros M3: Drop will eventually come just drive roughly 1000 miles a week so little...
  4. X

radio wont turn off

odd problem, i have found that recently the only way to get my radio to turn off when i leave the car is to open the driver side door, close, open then close again to turn it off. i kno that i can push the button to manually turn it off but then it isnt on when i start the car. any ideas...
  5. X

ASCII pf my car

Enjoy
  6. X

will this fit?

Funk Radio says it is for A4 however looks like it should fit next to ESP button in mkv. Any thought? Or if anyone knows of any other universal switch that fit in that area please let me kno. Im tryin to find something to control my cold cathode footwell lightin.
  7. X

Inner Tails?

took car in for inspection they couldnt get my inner tail lights to light up. they instantly blamed it on my euro switch but siad they fixed it with coding however when i picked up my car they still dont come on. so do these lights ever come on? cant remember if i ever saw them on before. i...
  8. X

Window Deflector noises

Just installed weathertech window deflectors, love the look and appreciate a dry arm now when its raining how ever if window is cracked they make are loud creeking noise. Anyone else experience this? any fixes?
  9. X

Better air flow?

well here some pics of my new mod to get better air flow :-( thanx to some wet leaves