GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by vwrgti0

1. vwrgti0

Need instruction for changing autotech internals

Hi, I bought autotech internals for hpfp. I wanna change by myself but better if have instruction s-b-s with pictures. I searched and..nothing :help:
  2. vwrgti0

trunk battery

Hi what do You think Guys about changing place for battery? I decided to do that because I have intake from Audi tts and soon I'll install w/m kit.
  3. vwrgti0

pioneer avh-p4100dvd steering buttons

what I need to use for steering buttons wheel on this unit?
  4. vwrgti0

WTB: GODSPEED TWINTERCOOLER

Hi, I'm lookin for some twintercooler with pipes.. :headbang:
  5. vwrgti0

World Strongest Man Mariusz Pudzianowski MMA FIGHT!

Couple minutes ago xGbMpf-N_fg awesome!!!!! What do You think???
  6. vwrgti0

WTB: BSH Pendelum mount

like upper, I need this make a good offer pm
  7. vwrgti0

Custom FMIC

I will try to diy a custom fmic for gti. Do You know what is the best sizes for custom fmic to put on front gti? regards
  8. vwrgti0

WTB: OEM FLYWHEEL for tfsi 07 BPY

I need oem flywheel for my 2.0tfsi '07 code engine BPY new or low mileage I dont know a part number, but maybe this is Part #: 06F 105 266 F PM regards
  9. vwrgti0

FS: relocation pipe for HKS

Hi, for sale relocation pipe for ssqv hks, I sell this without flange, so need to weld flange. I'm in Europe at now, so You need to tell me shipping address and I check cost price: 60$ without shipping
  10. vwrgti0

Intake from tts

What do You think about this intake from audi tts? I know that accu must have go to trunk...
  11. vwrgti0

Is that normal?

Hi Is that normal when I change gear and I have sound of my turbo k04(blow off sound)?? When I had k03 I havent got that sound. My intake is stock, and I have relocation dv from audi s3
  12. vwrgti0

HPFP from S3

Hi, Do U know what's the part number ETKA HPFP from Audi S3 year 2007?? thx
  13. vwrgti0

Quick photos - 2 gti

pics of mine and my friend gti..
  14. vwrgti0

Do You know where I can buy this?

Pp8YQ8AOBg4
  15. vwrgti0

ic installed and next mods k04..pics

hi, i installed my s3 IC last time, and at now prepare to my main mods [k04 tts, injectors tts, oem dv and piping from audi tts] between april/may. Some pics for Your eyez.