GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Vlad W. Tepes

1. V

Need help. Still a newb.

Alright guys, After hitting the golden search button, and finding adequate results , I have come to the conclusion that as much as I want to be belive I am some what mechanically inclined... I just ain't. I just don't trust myself getting under the hood and effing with stuff. With that being...
  2. V

Tsw nurburgring wheels

What's your honest opinions on the tsw nurburgring wheels? I'm not made of money, and I can't really afford some of the big name brands, but would like to change out my boring ass oem denvers. I'm thinking black, or the silver. Any thoughts?
  3. V

More cool story content!

So this kid that I work with, and when I say kid I mean 18 yrs old, just got a hand me down svt focus from his older brother. He was telling me how quick it was, and honestly I was stoked for him because he was driving a beat up Kia before hand, and I used to own a focus, so I do I have soft...
  4. V

Recommend a paint shop in orange county ?

So I wanna paint my lowers and bumper. Can any one suggest a good shop in the orange county area ? If so, what did you pay?
  5. V

How long until a new fuel pump?

Just got the APR Stg I tune and wondering how long you've rolled with the stock fuel pump? I am under the impression it's definitely gonna need to be replaced sooner than later, so any suggestions on a new one?
  6. V

APR stage 1 tune.. tomorrow

Bought my 08' GTI last month. Gonna take it to four season tuning in O.C. to get the APR stage 1 tune. Any suggestions, tips or comments I might need to know about before I go and drop a bunch of dough? 2.0 fsi