GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by VeeeDubn

1. VeeeDubn

Just one

Thanks for looking.
  2. VeeeDubn

FS/FT: C4 Corvette Sawblades

17" x 8.5", et 56 - Rear 25mm adapter - Front 20mm adapter - Machined finish - Continental ExtremeContact DWS, 215/45R17 91W - Louisville Ky 40059 - Will not ship For trade or sale. $800 (was asking $1000) for the above mentioned wheels, tires, and adapters. No low ballers. KyPosey@gmail.com
  3. VeeeDubn

new wheels

Got some new wheels....work in progress. Needs to be dialed in and the side skirt situation figured out...but here it is.
  4. VeeeDubn

:(

My wife's car is lower than mine lol
  5. VeeeDubn

Sunglasses may be needed

Figured id share it on here too...
  6. VeeeDubn

little roller action

Nothing special... ignore the front end being so high lol i had to raised it up for a long drive.
  7. VeeeDubn

new look for 2011

Did a few things to the rabbit since you all last saw it... Big thanks to Danny Rice and Jason Zook for taking the pictures and an even bigger thanks to the guys at C2Motorsports.
  8. VeeeDubn

Rolling shot from H20

a good friend of mine just got around to posting up some pics...mine was in the mix... consider this the last picture of 2010 of the car in summer mode =)
  9. VeeeDubn

Wife's new wheels

Advan RS 17x7.5 and 17x9
  10. VeeeDubn

Rabbit Timeline

I don't believe i have posted the timeline of my car...so here we go. The day i traded in my Lightning for my 2008 Rabbit pin stripe and mud flaps on the 4x4 rabbit took the pin stripe off but still have the mud flaps and 4x4 status took the mud flaps off and put on H&R Race springs...
  11. VeeeDubn

Snowing in Kentucky

12. VeeeDubn

The Blackberry thread

We need to start up one again and update members Pins. 30B2885D
  13. VeeeDubn

My car and the Wife's

some random pics of the wife's car and mine from IA2010 :smile:
  14. VeeeDubn

Right Front Pocket

Pretty simple, reach into your right front pocket and post whats inside.... mine: Blackberry tour. annnnnnd go.
  15. VeeeDubn

ugly

lol got bored...this is the result. lowered the fronts down more too.