GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by troyguitar

1. troyguitar

Moving to Japan, car suggestions?

AZ1 for sure, then bring it home with you once it's legal here. I want one of those things more than any other car.
  2. troyguitar

MK7 VW Golf R vs. B8.5 Audi S4

If you're considering the cayman, find a 2009+ one to test drive. The thoughts of front engine cars will be gone from your mind.
  3. troyguitar

If you had $120,000 to buy a car with

V8 vantage gt manuel.
  4. troyguitar

The Next Car Swap

Coming to the Northeast this winter for the very first time... ON ICE!
  5. troyguitar

Official Base Model Pony Car Rant Thread

Mustang came in a slower 6 cylinder version from the first year, that is traditional. So did camaro and almost all of the rest. The base cars have always outsold the high powered ones. Even the corvette started off with a wimpy 6 cylinder.
  6. troyguitar

Mad that people are idiots. GTI is a great compromise car for the price but a shit car in absolute performance terms. V6 mustang is also a great compromise car for the price and a mediocre car in absolute performance terms. If people would open up their minds for 5 minutes and maybe even...
  7. troyguitar

TTRS > TTS > S3 > Golf R > GTI > Golf. GTI is one step above the bottom of the barrel on its platform. GTI owners have absolutely zero room to talk here. TTRS or shut the fuck up you pussies.
  8. troyguitar

So what's a GTI then, a burger flipper's car? GTI: When you can't afford an audi. V6 Mustang: When you can't afford a V8. Same shit. They're both just cheap cars that are one step above the bottom of the barrel. Both are bought by people who want something more than a civic but can't really...
  9. troyguitar

Owners that act like their cheap cars are special... are we talking about V6 mustangs or dumb fucks who think their VW is a porsche?
  10. troyguitar

V6 mustang/camaro still sounds better than any GTI and actually comes with an LSD. This thread reads like a bunch of bros in glass houses throwing stones at people in log cabins.
  11. troyguitar

My Oregon Coast Roadtrip

That has to be the perfect sedan.
  12. troyguitar

My turn for a "What car should I buy?" thread!

Pass down the '02 TL and replace it with a '12 TL SH-AWD. Do not get an allroad (or any 2.7T audi) for anyone who is not a mechanic, period. They ARE reliable cars but only with a lot of maintenance and a lot of little mods/fixes to deal with design issues. I would own another allroad myself...