GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by travishamockery

1. T

vag-com needed somerset nj

soooooo curious if anyone has a vag-com that can turn my drl's off? had the car at the dealership today and they flashed just my drl's back on. no idea why....thinking someone there is messing with me haha. hoping to find someone who can help me out otherwise i'm gonna just buy one and sell...
  2. T

Crack in diffuser on votex rear

Hey guys....soooooo I got a crack in the diffuser on my votex rear right next to the exhaust cutout. It's basically cracked completely through. Was wondering what anyone suggests as far as fix or has done this already. I'm wondering if this will just crack again under flex potentially...
  3. T

WTB: CW Votex rear

As the title states, I need a CW Votex rear end. Just picked up a kit from another member to which UPS promptly cracked the rear diffuser. :thumbdown: I'm not good with patience so I figured I'll pick up another while I'm waiting for UPS to resolve the issue. Lemme know what's out there...
  4. T

Body shop

Can anyone recommend a trusted body shop in the new brunswick area(central jersey) for a bumper repair? F'ing UPS did their best to ruin the holiday for me a cracked my votex rear I just purchased. Problem is, another family member had thrown away the box before I noticed the crack so I'm...
  5. T

Detailing shop NJ

Just wondering where you guys in central jersey who are slammed go in the winter for car washes. I'm assuming a detail shop would be the best bet. Anyone recommend any near New Brunswick/Somerset area? Once I put the votex on this weekend I'm not going to clear the ground in the hand wash...
  6. T

Cracks on bumper under headlights?!

I was just putting some wax on my car and noticed cracks under both of my headlights and along my passenger side bumper, just under where the quarter panel meets it. :mad0259: Bumper is also not sitting flush along where these cracks are worse on the passenger side. I'm at a loss here, no idea...
  7. T

Full Service Car Wash-Jersey

Anyone have any idea or guestimate on the minimum height for a car wash track? I got a good hand car wash place by me but they use the pulley track thing and now that I'm dropped I'm not sure if I'll clear it. I'm not slammed but I'm low. I can just go there and check but was curious if...
  8. T

Looking for a suspension bolt....central jersey

I have two on order from my local VW shop but I really don't want to wait and I'm losing my mind having my girlfriend drive me around so I figured I'd check here. I just need one strut to hub bolt if anyone has extra from a suspension job. It would be the larger two bolts pictured here for...
  9. T

Suspension work central nj

Hey just seeing if anyone here has a recommendation of a shop that might have time to do a coil install possibly saturday this weekend? I'm getting a set from a friend and looking to get them put in pretty quick. Thank in advance.