GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by tommyjoe

1. tommyjoe

Just a few - Dont hate Black on Black!

So, Some more updates! Car now looks like this: Fitment?? :wub:
  2. tommyjoe

Is Feidir Linn

In the words of Obama, Yes we can! Self whore!!! IMG_3637 by kadett 244, on Flickr IMG_3626 by kadett 244, on Flickr IMG_3577 by kadett 244, on Flickr IMG_3637 by kadett 244, on Flickr
  3. tommyjoe

New Winters/Dailys...

Classix are rare over here... Only come on Jettas and dont often come up for sale! :wub:
  4. tommyjoe

Almost the way I want it!

Few pics I took earlier today, US rear added and some more lows upfront!
  5. tommyjoe

One more try...

Can i play?
  6. tommyjoe

Chassis No.

Trying to order an American rear Lower Spoiler and having no luck... If i give my Dealer an American chassis number they can get me the bumper/spoiler?
  7. tommyjoe

SavageCabbage

Heres a few shots i just took! Wasnt fully Aired out up front! This was @ 7am this morning before work - SAD!!
  8. tommyjoe

BinBagged

First off apologies to HandieGraphix, I didnt realise you had these wheels, I searched trough the whole BMP Thread to find something that no one had, Then last week i see pics of your car! Sorry dude! Heres the pics! Oh and yes i am a whore! Heres the setup, In the middle of...
  9. tommyjoe

On Air @ Last!

Not very low for driving but it does lay-frame! These 2 to start until i clean it!:wub:
  10. tommyjoe

Sun in Ireland?

Just one! Zero editing BTW
  11. tommyjoe

One Pic!

12. tommyjoe

I need bags!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owncscM7YL4
  13. tommyjoe

LowLife.... @ last

Finally got my coilovers fitted and setup properly! Few other mods, Carbon front, Shaved plate holder, Miltek Cat Back, Carbonio, Forge DV! Coilovers are APEX RDX
  14. tommyjoe

How often do you adjust you coils?

Fitting coils next week, I wanna run stock height 90% of the time as the roads around here are kat, Then dump it for meets or shows etc, Is this practical, Maybe have 2 settings marked on the coils or something??? Am i mad??:thumbsup:
  15. tommyjoe

Coilover Q

Coilover Q, If i buy a coilover ''kit'', Eg, FK Highsports, Is everything i need to make the change in that box, Obviously not tools and all!