GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by TimS

1. T

Movie and TV Recommendations

Honestly, ATV+ is worth getting just for Ted Lasso. I haven't tried Silo yet, maybe I'll check it out.
  2. T

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

To avoid MD altogether, you'd have to get on 250W at Staunton or 33W at Harrisonburg, then Route 48 to Weston, WV, then north on I79 through Morgantown and almost to Pittsburgh before making your way back east. There's not really any need to take a longer route than you have to, nobody is...
  3. T

2022 Formula 1 Season

I wonder if they saw how slow Mercedes is trying to fix it, and decided it's best to just bank the points while they can. I wouldn't be surprised if the Merc is monstrously quick once they get on top of the issue.
  4. T

Official Formula 1 Thread!

Bottas was faster all weekend. Besides, they can give him one or two wins late in the season to keep him happy. The title is just a formality at this point. Even if Bottas wins every remaining race and takes fastest lap, Lewis only needs top-five finishes.
  5. T

The only surprising thing to me is that they waited until the summer break and didn't give him the stanky boot immediately after Silverstone. On one hand, I feel bad for the guy; he was one of the most-hyped young drivers in the feeder series and showed tons of promise. On the other hand, he...
  6. T

Albon to replace Gasly at RBR after the summer break. https://redbullracing.redbull.com/article/alex-joins-team
  7. T

There's never been a time when F1 wasn't predictable. But races like this one are a big part of why we still watch.
  8. T

That was the end for Gasly at Red Bull. I bet Kvyat will be in the car from Britain onward.
  9. T

Out of these three which would you pick?

If it's a contest, there's probably a cash option. I'll take that.
  10. T

This forum is almost dead

Everyone migrated to Facebook groups and, to a lesser extent, Reddit. Forums are for old farts now. This site moves a little better, but I really only keep an account on vortex for the classifieds and archives; the Golf R forum over there is just vendor ad spam these days.
  11. T

Ecstuning.com not loading?

It only works for me on Safari on my phone, even after clearing history. It's giving me the 'upgrade flash player' error with everything else.
  12. T

Ecstuning.com not loading?

Yeah, I'm getting all kinds of security alerts from Chrome for them, then once I click through I get "unable to load site, upgrade your flash player"
  13. T

Anyone else doing the Keto Diet?

Drink more water. Like, a lot more. I keep a Brita pitcher on my desk, and I usually refill it twice a day. If you're bonking during workouts, Hammer Endurolyte pills work wonders (they're also great at hangover prevention). The main point of it is to cut out sugar, fried foods, and bullshit...
  14. T

Tesla 3

Something else to bear in mind - they're struggling with build quality and QC on 40,000 units a year for the models S and X. If they don't address their issues soon, that's only going to get worse when they ramp up Model 3 production to 20,000 per month. If you're looking to buy one, I'd wait a...
  15. T

Tesla 3

The interior sucked, the build quality sucked, the driving dynamics sucked. I understand what you're paying for, but as a car it's less than the sum of its parts. It was quiet, though, and the instant torque is pretty fun.