GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by THMotorsports

1. THMotorsports

**THMotorsports** 2016 Black Friday Specials on KW|ST|Fortune|Sparco|etc.

How to order?: Call us at the number below Send a PM jbell@thmotorsports.com jbell@thmotorsports.com 1.800.959.0145 ext. 103 Like Us on Facebook
  2. THMotorsports

**THMotorsports** Carbotech Brake Pad Sale!

So I figured that I would let all my VW homies/friends know about some super gnarly specials that I have going on regarding Carbotech brake pads for all models of VW's. Time to get those MKV's track ready, cruise ready and daily ready. For a full list of Carbotech specials for your MKV, parts...
  3. THMotorsports

**THMotorsports** SPARCO end of the season blowout!

So, I got told to clear out the Sparco inventory for the end of the season! If you were thinking about doing some seats, a wheel, or harnesses, then NOW IS THE TIME! THMotorsports got authorized to REALLY chop. As always, best deals if you PM and/or email: jbell@thmotorsports.com!! For those old...
  4. THMotorsports

**THMotorsports** KW Fall Sale!

Has been a KW dealer for 15 years!!! KW Fall Sale for your VW!!!! CALL FOR SPECIAL PRICING!!!! How to order?: Call us at the number below : Send PM on forum : jbell@thmotorsports.com : jbell@thmotorsports.com : 1.800.959.0145 ext. 103 : Like Us...
  5. THMotorsports

**THMotorsports**BorgWarner Airwerks-300SX series turbos for your MK

With a twin hydrodynamic journal bearing design, AirWerks turbochargers feature an effective high-pressure ratio compressor stage, extended-tip technology and a high-efficiency turbine stage. The configuration provides ultra-fast response and more than 70 PSI of boost to supply your track ready...
  6. THMotorsports

**THMotorsports** APR FSI fuel pumps for your VW

APR FSI pumps have been track tested for over a year now, with several hundreds of thousands of miles of combined usage. Each pump starts out as a brand new OEM pump, is modified with the new components by APR. The APR FSI fuel pump increases the volume of fuel from the high pressure pump by...
  7. THMotorsports

**THMotorsports** AWE Tuning Performance Exhaust for your MK5!

The AWE Tuning Performance Edition Exhaust will mate up to the stock downpipe or the AWE Tuning Downpipe, just as the AWE Tuning Downpipe will mate up to a stock exhaust or any other catback made to mate up to the stock downpipe. The AWE Tuning Performance Edition Exhaust is topped off with...
  8. THMotorsports

**THMotorsports** KW Super September Sale + KW Rebate!

Has been a KW dealer for 15 years!!! SEPT. 1st - SEPT. 30th *ONLY!!!! On top of our regular Summer Sale!! (Click Picture below for rebate form) KW V1's *($100 Rebate!!) KW V2's *($125 Rebate!!!) KW V3's *($150 Rebate!!!) KW Clubsports *($175.00 Rebate) CALL FOR...
  9. THMotorsports

**THMotorsports** Forge Front Mount TWINtercooler Kit-$780.00 Shipped!

To order, or obtain specs, click here https://thmotorsports.com/forge-motorsport/forge-motorsport-intercooler-kits/fmintmk5/i-183012.aspx Forge Front Mount TWINtercooler Kit-$780.00 Shipped! Each kit is designed for specific vehicles and are installed without the need to cut or modify...
  10. THMotorsports

**THMotorsports** New Wiseco Pistons-Pro Tru series for you MKV R32

To order, or obtain specs, click here https://thmotorsports.com/wiseco/wiseco-pistons-pro-tru-sport-compact-series/ke204m85/i-587233.aspx New Wiseco Pistons-Pro Tru series for you MKV R32 Wiseco’s Sport Compact Pro Tru line creates the best value in forged pistons today.Pro Tru sets include...
  11. THMotorsports

**THMotorsports** Evolution Motorsports ECU reflash/tune: $550.00!

Gentlemen, I am now offering the Evolution Motorsports ECU tune for $550.00. Now is the time to extract that extra horsepower out of that MKV for optimal performance on the track or just for a little more pep while driving around town. Gains can be up to 50HP and 85 Ft/Lbs of torque! Lets make...
  12. THMotorsports

**THMotorsports** Carbon Creations OEM style carbon fiber hood $625.00 shipped!

We are running a special on the MKV OEM style carbon fiber hood from Carbon Creations for $625.00 shipped to your front door! Now is the time to reduce some weight on that MKV or just replace that old hood! I also have a full line of parts for all VW's. Make sure to check out...
  13. THMotorsports

**THMotorsports:Brake sale - Free shipping on any order

So I figured that I would let all my VW homies know about some super gnarly specials that I have going on regarding brakes for the MKV. Time to get those VW's track ready, cruise ready and daily ready. For a full list of the summer specials, parts, availability and ordering, check out...
  14. THMotorsports

**Summer suspension sale**

For a full list of parts, prices and availability...Check out www.thmotorsports.com Gentleman, summer is now fully upon us and it's time to refresh those suspension components and eliminate that body roll for track days, Sundays, dailies or whatever! Check out our coilover kits, springs and...
  15. THMotorsports

New forum sponsor introduction

What's up guys, Just wanted to send a message to all the GolfMKV community members and inform you guys about www.thmotorsports.com and invite you guys to check out some of the summer time deals that I am currently running. I am active on all the GolfMK forums, r3vlimited, BenzWorld and facebook...