GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Srys_finest_gti

1. Srys_finest_gti

Where to buy replacement lip for my rh zw3's

I'm looking for a place that sells replacement lips for my rh zw3 wheels. I need a 38 hole 18x1.75" lip. The two places I have found are tunershop, and gmp performance. Has anyone had experience with these sites? I've contacted gmp but they never responded.. Thanks in advance
  2. Srys_finest_gti

RH ZW3 questions

I just bought a set of RH ZW3's for a killer price. I need to replace the outer lip on one of them as it was bent. The specs are: 5x112 18x8.5 et59 & 18x9.5 et46 Anyways, I have been reading up on the wheels and it is said that RH made these wheels for multiple fitment capabilities. All that...
  3. Srys_finest_gti

Opinions: OEM LED tails or LITEC mk6 style LED tails

So I'm looking for some opinions. I am currently running OEM LED tails and love them, however the drivers side turn signal no longer works as the amber led's no longer function. From what I have heard, a couple members running the OEM LED's have had a flickering problem with the led's, well...
  4. Srys_finest_gti

Oettinger RE's

I picked up 3 Oettinger RE wheels from a guy in seattle for dirt cheap. All three had curbage on them, which Im repairing over the winter. I was able to find one more RE off tex to complete the set. Here are a couple pictures. I just mounted two of them quickly to see what they would look...
  5. Srys_finest_gti

WTB: 1 Oettinger RE wheel 18x8 et35

Just as title states. Looking for one oettinger re wheel in 18x8 et 35 in silver preferably but will make do with what you have. Thanks
  6. Srys_finest_gti

Photoshop Request: Oettinger RE wheels on CW R32

I have searched to try and find a Candy White R32 with the Oettinger RE wheels in silver but have had no luck. I was wondering if you fine people could photoshop this R32 to Candy White. Here Is a picture of an DBP R32 with the Oettinger RE's, however this is not my car. Thanks in advance!!
  7. Srys_finest_gti

Porsche boxster caliper upgrade?

I'm just curious, I know that the non S calipers work with brackets, but why not the S version? Why don't they work? Edit: is it because the spacing is different and won't work with our rotor?
  8. Srys_finest_gti

Finally got my r32 rear done....

So I finally completed my r32 rear after awhile of it sitting in the garage waiting to get painted. I now have the full r32 look, front, sides, rear (with no r32 badges, not trying to pass my GTI off as an r32). I definitely prefer the r32 look much better than the gti. Don't mind the wheel gap...
  9. Srys_finest_gti

FS: cleaning out the garage!

Its time for me to get all my unwanted parts out of the garage, Im sick of them taking up the space... Prices do NOT include shipping, I would like to stay local, but if I have to I will ship some of the small stuff Oem upper half of rear bumper painted united grey. Paint is in decent...
  10. Srys_finest_gti

FS: Oem tail lights, R32 style self tinted

I have a set of oem tail lights that I self tinted with vht night shades to try to get the r32 style look. They don't look to bad except one of the inner ones is lighter than the rest. $60 - would like to stay local, so locals get first dibs but I do have a box I can ship them in...
  11. Srys_finest_gti

FS: Oem textured sideskirts for 2dr

SOLD
  12. Srys_finest_gti

FS: CW GTI front bumper

SOLD
  13. Srys_finest_gti

Fs: Oem 2dr GTI aluminum interior trim

SOLD
  14. Srys_finest_gti

Wtb: oem/votex roof rack for 2dr

Looking for an oem/votex roof rack for a 2dr shipped to 98230. If anyones got one that wants to get rid of it let me know how much shipped. Thanks
  15. Srys_finest_gti

Wtb: oem/votex roof rack 2dr

Looking for an oem/votex roof rack for a 2dr shipped to 98230. If anyones got one that wants to get rid of it let me know how much shipped. Thanks