GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Spizo85

1. Spizo85

Mk5 R32 Mirror Caps - Genuine / Original.

Genuine R32 Mirror Covers. Original/Factory mirror covers. Perfect condition. Blue. $80 for both.
  2. Spizo85

VF Mk5 R32 Intake

As new condition. Complete / All Parts included. Currently $595 from Eurospeed. I'm selling for $300 + Postage (or you can pick up) PM me or email spiro85@tpg.com.au if you want it.
  3. Spizo85

Oxygen Sensor B2 S1.

Engine light appeared on my R32.... after taking it to my mechanic to get a reading it showed up as Oxygen (Lambda) Sensor B2 S1: Signal too Low (Lean). He said, it could be with the fuel I'm running (even though I've only used BP Ultimate since new) and reset the code... he suggested if it...
  4. Spizo85

IGO 8 software stopped working??

I've got the waywell WD6050, and after about 7 months, the IGO8 software just stopped working? It doesn't load anymore and just states "no navigation software found". I checked the SD Card, and all the files seem to be there.. How can I fix? Is there a new IGO software which I can download...
  5. Spizo85

FS: 2006 Golf R32

FS MELB: 2006 Golf R32 Selling MY06 R32. KMS: 113,800 Colour: Blue Condition: Excellent Trans: DSG Location: Bundoora, Melbourne Price: $27,900.00 OBO Rego: April 2013 Extras: Factory Recaro Seats and Waywell WD Sat Nav. Other Info: - Full Service History - Serviced by Volkswerke. - Car...
  6. Spizo85

MKV R32 ----> MY12 WRX

I'm considering selling my 06 R32 and stepping into a 12 WRX Hatch. Thought Thought Thought???? Is now the time to buy? Or best wait for the new Impreza to be released to get a better price on the 12 wrx's? btw, if anyone is interested in my r32, let me know! ;) keen to see what you guys...
  7. Spizo85

AAMI Repairer (Melbourne)

So...... someone decided to kick in my car during the weekend, outside my house!! :mad: I do have my own repairer which I prefer to take it to, and will get a quote from as well, but looks like they also need a quote from one of their repairers.... Anyone recommend any GOOD aami repairers in...
  8. Spizo85

M14 triple square bit

Trying to replace my rear brakes on my R32..... did the front ones fine, but I can't find this damn M14 Triple Square bit anywhere!! Have tried, Autobarn, Repco, Bunnings...you name it, and can't find the 14mm! where can I get one of these from??? preferably a store, so I can pick it up and do...
  9. Spizo85

DRL Headlights Replacement?

Has anyone replaced their headlights to something like this?? http://www.parts4euro.com/DCShop/product_info.php?cPath=1_35_103&products_id=751 I got the idea after spotting a MK6 GTI... seems like he replaced his whole headlights and installed ones with the DRL's. I've got a MKV R32, and was...
  10. Spizo85

FS: 3 x Samsung 22" Monitors - Melbourne.

Selling; 3 x Samsung 22" 226BW Monitors. for specs - http://www.samsung.com/au/consumer/pc-peripherals/monitor/archive/LS22MEWSFV/XSA/index.idx?pagetype=prd_detail EXCELLENT CONDITION - Like New! $150 EACH Pickup From Bundoora. PM if interested.
  11. Spizo85

tires

anyone got tires they wanna sell? 40x225x18 if possible. :)
  12. Spizo85

FOR SALE: 18" R32 Wheels + Tyres

For Sale 18" R32 Wheels - off a 2006 R32. In Good Condition Types are Pirelli P-ZERO. On the car for about 35,000km. Will take pics over weekend and post here. $1500
  13. Spizo85

OT: IPHONE 3G 16GB. PERFECT CONDITION

iphone 3G 16GB. Box not included. comes with a cover + screen cover already on. perfect condition, no scratches at all! $400 FREE POSTAGE.
  14. Spizo85

R32 Brakes;

need some advise.... what brake pads to get? :)
  15. Spizo85

OT: Dress Up Party

Hi All... I need ideas for this!! I've got a dress up party coming up and the theme is : 70's or 80's Music Or Movies. What to go as? I was looking for a Gizmo (gremlins) outfit.. but cant seem to find 1. :) Helpppp me decideee. :)