GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Speeddemon691

1. S

ECS is full of it.

says the 1 post noob who ecs sent in to defend them. :laugh: I've never real had a problem with them but i did have to call twice to get an item exchanged under its "lifetime warranty" first guy seemed to be beating around the bush. second guy took care of it within minutes and sent the...
  2. S

Moving to Japan, car suggestions?

S15 Nissan Silvia! And a radiation suit like everyone else says lol. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. S

Warranty work by Ford.....fail

Looks like sealant is the only few of the tools in their tool box. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. S

2016 Ford Focus RS (345HP)

Yeah if it had a dual clutch even I might be interested in checking one out at the dealer lol. Just can't imagine myself with a ford. I think it might lower my self esteem lol. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. S

Need some heat resistant zip ties...

I dont think they make them that small
  6. S

Its not melting the zip tie just making it brittle and weak and they break easy when working in that area. I have APR boost tap. Looking for a more solid solution maybe some worm claps if they make them that small...
  7. S

My zip ties that i use for my boost tap are disintegrating they are rated for heat but not really happening. What can do you guys recommend that wont fall apart?
  8. S

APR Presents the 1.8 TSI EA888 Generation 3 ECU Upgrade!

I know i saw on the other thread. Just trying to be funny. Thank god for jaime!!! I don't know what ill due when that update comes out!! Ill call out sick to work lol.
  9. S

APR Presents the 1.8 TSI EA888 Generation 3 ECU Upgrade!

No wonder k04 tune update not out lol.
  10. S

ROAD RAGE

K04 and........BYE BYE...lol. Gotta be well equipped nowadays. Zip zoom GONE!