GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by snwcrash

1. snwcrash

FS: Stock MKV FSI Downpipe

Stock MKV FSI Downpipe ~35K miles $90. local pickup only. Paramus, NJ area.
  2. snwcrash

Lowering Springs on 36K Shocks?

I was wondering if its a bad idea to put lowering springs on my stock suspension setup that has 36K miles on it. Is there a chance they might seize or damage might be done? I am only looking to drop an inch nothing too aggressive.
  3. snwcrash

FS: OEM GTI MKV Taillights

FS: OEM GTI MKV Taillights $80 Shipped OEM GTI MKV Taillight Set $75 **Even Lower Price! - Shipped (UPS Ground - Continental US) $65 **Even Lower Price! - Local Pickup Paypal Only Off my 2008 FSI. No cracks. Comes with working bulbs. 1K6945094 E: Right Inner Taillight w/backup-light...
  4. snwcrash

FS: Evoms 2.0T FSI Engine Cover

FS: Evoms 2.0T FSI Engine Cover $70 Shipped Evolution MotorSports 2.0T FSI Engine Cover $70 - Shipped (UPS Ground - Continental US) Paypal Only SOLD! Purchased brand new, never installed. Still in original box.
  5. snwcrash

Alzor 703s

I really like these Alzor 703 style rims. It seems they are meant for BMWs. They have the following specs: 18x8 5x120mm bolt pattern 35mm offset At 600 for the set I'm guessing I cant find an identical wheel for the price. I really like the design and the red pin stripe (i have a Tornado...
  6. snwcrash

Easy Empty of BSH Comp. Catch Can

I have the BSH Competition Catch Can. I could not believe how much of a bitch it is to empty the damn thing. Having the drain plug at the bottom is useless if there is no where to let it drain out to. I can barely fit my hands to reach the drain let alone a bottle to allow it to drain to. So...
  7. snwcrash

NJ Emissions & S3/Edition30 + APR Turboback

I was wondering if there are any S3/Edition 30 Engine Conversion owners with the APR Turboback RSC installed who have had problems passing inspection in NJ with regards to emissions. I ask this in the forums because I couldn't get a straight answer from APR themselves. I'd assume when going...
  8. snwcrash

Cleanest looking Double-Din Dash Kit?

Was wondering if I could get some recommendations on a double-din dash kit. From your experiences which ones blend in best with the texture/color of the dash? I'm looking to mount a 7" wide Lilliput.